In Saline County, it’s not in our forecast to have winter weather, however… because it has been forecast in the northern part of the state, I’ll post up these details from the National Weather Service in Little Rock.
Boone-Marion-Baxter-Fulton-Sharp-Randolph-Newton-Searcy-Stone- Izard-Independence-Lawrence-Johnson-Pope-Van Buren-Cleburne- Jackson-Logan-Conway-Faulkner-White-Woodruff-Scott-Yell-Perry- Polk-Montgomery-Garland-Saline-Pulaski-Lonoke-Prairie-Monroe-Pike- Clark-Hot Spring-Grant-Jefferson-Arkansas-Dallas-Cleveland- Lincoln-Desha-Ouachita-Calhoun-Bradley-Drew
Monday – Monday Night
- Dense fog will continue through mid-morning across a large portion of Arkansas. Dense fog will lead to hazardous driving conditions with visibilities less than one quarter of a mile at times through mid-morning.
Tuesday – Sunday
- There will be a chance of a wintry mix on Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning in northern Arkansas. Minor travel impacts are possible, especially in the Ozarks region.
- Otherwise, the threat of hazardous weather in the Wednesday Night through Sunday time frame is low.
SALINE COUNTY FORECAST:
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.
- Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 40. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Showers likely before 7pm, then rain, mainly after 7pm. Low around 39. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Rain likely, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Partly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunny, with a high near 64.