Watch the 2022 state baseball and softball finals on TV and on the internet.
Arkansas PBS will broadcast the 1A-6A Centennial Bank high school state finals live from the Benton Schools Athletic Complex beginning Thursday, May 19th, in partnership with the Arkansas Activities Association. You can also watch online the week following the finals at youtube.com/arkansaspbs and in the Engage Arkansas PBS app.
AR PBS Sports will be broadcast statewide over the air, on cable and on satellite on the Arkansas PBS channel. All the ways to watch Arkansas PBS can be found at myarpbs.org/watch. Correct channel information is available in local TV listings.
The games will air live on AR PBS Sports at the following times:
- ⚾ 2A Baseball – Woodlawn (Rison) vs. Bigelow, Thursday, May 19, at 10 a.m.
- 🥎 2A Softball – Tuckerman vs. East Poinsett County (Lepanto), Thursday, May 19, at 1 p.m.
- ⚾ 6A Baseball – Conway vs. Bentonville, Thursday, May 19, at 4 p.m.
- 🥎 6A Softball – Bentonville vs. Cabot, Thursday, May 19, at 7 p.m.
- 🥎 1A Softball – West Side (Greers Ferry) vs. Taylor, Friday, May 20, at 10 a.m.
- ⚾ 1A Baseball – Nemo Vista vs. Taylor, Friday, May 20, at 1 p.m.
- 🥎 4A Softball – Nashville vs. Valley View (Jonesboro), Friday, May 20, at 4 p.m.
- ⚾ 4A Baseball – Harrison vs. Valley View (Jonesboro), Friday, May 20, at 7 p.m.
- ⚾ 3A Baseball – Harding Academy (Searcy) vs. Ashdown, Saturday, May 21, at 10 a.m.
- 🥎 3A Softball – Ashdown vs. Atkins, Saturday, May 21, at 1 p.m.
- ⚾ 5A Baseball – Van Buren vs. Marion, Saturday, May 21, at 4 p.m.
- 🥎 5A Softball – Benton vs. Greene County Tech (Paragould), Saturday, May 21, at 7 p.m.
Families attending the games in person are invited to visit the Arkansas PBS KIDS Zone, presented in partnership with Benton Schools. Kids will have the opportunity to meet Clifford the Big Red Dog, The Cat in the Hat and Curious George. Activities will include a dance area, face painting, games, coloring and activity books and more.
In the week following the finals, games will be available to watch at youtube.com/arkansaspbs, allowing coaches, players, families, college recruiters and others to watch at their convenience. Games will also be available through the Engage Arkansas PBS app and PBS Video app on mobile or streaming devices. Professional photos from the Arkansas high school baseball and softball state championship games will be available at myarpbs.org/photos. Updates are available by email at myarpbs.org/signup.
Throughout the state finals, AR PBS Sports will highlight outstanding student athletes from each division as AR PBS Student All-Stars.
Fans who would like to help support Arkansas PBS’s coverage of high school sports championships and all other local programming can text SPORTS to 501-491-0444 to make a $10 donation to Arkansas PBS.
Major funding for AR PBS Sports is provided by the Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas, Farmers and Merchants Bank, the Bank of Fayetteville and Community Bakery.
Arkansas PBS also recognizes AAA’s sponsors for the state high school baseball and softball finals, including Centennial Bank, Everett Buick GMC, Big Red Stores, Farm Bureau Insurance and McDonald’s.
The most up-to-date programming schedule with options for email reminders and calendar syncing is available at myarpbs.org/schedule.
Leave a Reply