The City of Alexander Planning Commission will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, November 12th at 6:30 p.m. in the City Hall Courtroom at 15605 Alexander Road (Hwy 111).
This meeting is to review preliminary designs for an apartment complex and commercial area on former farm landon Highway 111, according to The Alexandrian. See more at http://thealexandrian2013.
- Michael Huck; Chairman (Term Ex-04/06/2022)
- Juanita Wilson; Vice-Chairman (Term Ex-04/06/2022)
- Stephanie Beck; Secretary (Term Ex-04/06/2020)
- Tonya Prowse (Term Ex-04/06/2020)
- VACANCY (Term Ex-04/06/2021)
- Mayor Paul Mitchell
- Fire Chief Mark Ridgeway
- Walter Woodward; Review preliminary plat & rezoning request for property fronting Hwy 111 across from Meadow’s Edge.
Planning Commission regular meetings are held the second Tuesday in Feb., April, June, Aug., Oct., & Dec. at 6:30 PM in city hall.