The Arkansas Department of Health will host a series of drive-thru COVID-19 testing events at locations across the state beginning Friday, May 29th. At each event, there will be no out-of-pocket cost for the tests, and tests will be offered to anyone who wants to be tested regardless of whether they have symptoms. Insurance is not required.
Anyone found to be positive for COVID-19 will be notified and provided guidance for isolating to stop the spread of the disease. See the locations below.
Tests are also available at Local Health Units across the state. Patients are encouraged to schedule an appointment in advance at those facilities. Details on units that are open and offering tests are listed at healthy.arkansas.gov/health-units.
The full schedule is below:
Friday, May 29, 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Dardanelle – Yell County Health Unit, 719 N. 5th St.
Saturday, May 30, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- West Memphis – Lehr Arena, 501 W. Broadway
- Pine Bluff – UAPB, Simmons Bank Field, 1200 N. University Dr.
- DeQueen – Fire Department, 220 North 2nd St.
Saturday, June 6, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Jonesboro – Craighead County Health Unit, 611 E. Washington Ave.
- Wrightsville – City Hall, 13024 Arkansas 365-South
- El Dorado – Union County Fairgrounds, 1430 E. 19th St.