Here it is! Everyone voted and we’ve counted so we’re now able to show you the results of the 2022 Saline County Favorites survey!
Thanks so much to all the voters! We had three times as many voters as last year!
Congratulations to the winners – YOU were nominated by the community in Saline County! And to those who made Honorable Mention, I can tell you it’s a big deal! Some of these were separated by just a couple votes. Alright, here we go…
Click one of the Sections below to get started looking at #SalineCountyFavorites
UPDATE JULY 29, 2022
As of this writing, it’s Friday night and voting has ended in this year’s Saline County Favorites. We will let everyone know at the beginning of the week who won what category, and we’ll include honorable mentions as well. The news will be here on the website and on all of our social media. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
UPDATE JULY 25, 2022
Finally!! It’s time to vote on your Saline County Favorites to see who comes out on top for 2022!
Use this link to go to the voting page:
- [VOTING NOW CLOSED]
Vote between Monday, July 25 and Friday, July 29, 2022. We’ll announce the winners that next week!!
UPDATE JULY 8, 2022
Okay, that’s it for the nomination process! We’ll look them over and start the voting process soon! Stay tuned to find out who the nominees are in each category! ⏱😃
PREVIOUSLY, JULY 1, 2022
We hope you’re ready to nominate your Saline County Favorites! You can submit names from July 1st – July 8th, 2022 for your favorite Food, Businesses, People & Places. After that period, we’ll show you the nominees so you can vote for who will be the big winners.
The voting link is below 👇 but first, here are a few things to NOTE before you VOTE:
1. Vote Once. You can only vote one time. The survey WILL let you take it again, but we will manually eliminate any duplicate answers under the same email sign-in. So please don’t waste your time and ours!
2. Patience. Some of the pages might take a minute to load. DON’T refresh or hit the back button. Your progress saves as you go.
3. Double-check. Make sure you type the answer in the blank you meant to.
4. Make changes. At the bottom of the page, there is a back button that you can use if you changed your mind and want to re-type an answer, but once you click to submit everything, you’re done.
5. Don’t stress. Have fun and try to answer as many as you can, but it’s not necessary to nominate in a category where you don’t know anyone.
6. Fairness. We’re trying to make this contest as fair and honest as possible, so that when we tally the final votes, our winners know they are actually-really-for-sure-no-doubt the FAVORITE!
7. Shareness. Can we ask you a favor? Will you please share this page with friends & family? Here’s the link to copy & share:
8. Go Vote! Now, most importantly…
👉 Click Here to Go Vote for Your Favorites!