The Bryant School Board will hear public comments regarding the rezoning proposal at the work session on Monday, March 5th. Board members are providing the opportunity for patrons to give feedback on changes affecting students in the 2017-18 school year.
The meeting will be held at the Bryant Middle School Gym at 6:00 pm. The building will open at 5:30pm.
The following procedures will be applied to the public comment portion of the meeting:
- Each school will have a sign-in sheet.
- All speakers must sign in prior to public comments and sign-in sheets will be collected prior to the start of the work session.
- All speakers will have a three (3) minute time limit.
- Speakers may only speak one time.
- Speakers may not yield remaining time to another speaker or give time to another speaker.
- Speakers will rotate by school in the following order: BES, CES, DES, HFES, HCES, SES, and SPES.
- Speakers will be called to the microphone by the board president. Time will begin once they arrive at the microphone.
It is strongly encouraged for parents that have similar concerns to collaborate and designate a spokesperson to express their concerns to help ensure everyone has an opportunity to speak and all different points of view are heard.
Students will most likely be present and all adults should conduct themselves in a manner appropriate for a school setting.
The Board will review all public comments and hopes to make a final decision on March 13.