Severe thunderstorms are likely Sunday, according to the National Weather Service in Little Rock. The main area of concern is the southeast half of the state. The primary concerns are large hail, damaging winds, and a few tornadoes.
See below for the forecast through Monday.
- Clear, with a low around 42. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- A 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 55. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 70. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- A 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.