The Benton Area Chamber of Commerce will host a Bingo Night at Benton Event Center on Tuesday, February 12th from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 5:00 p.m. There will be bingo games with cash prizes, cash raffle, fun, food concessions, cash bar.
Admission is $20 in advance or $25 at the door. With admission, you will receive one Bingo card for each of the first 16 games (additional cards can be purchased at the event for $1 each). Cards for bonus games 17-20 can be purchased at the event for $2 each. Cash payouts for games 1-20 will total up to $7,500. 50/50 raffle tickets will be available at the event – $2 each or $10 for 10.
Get tickets and info by calling Amy McCormick, 501-860-7002 or Send an Email. More info is coming, including ticket prices and sponsors. Tickets cannot be sold online due to Arkansas Department of Finance & Admin. regulations. State law prohibits persons under 18 years of ago to participate in charitable bingo; therefore, no one under 18 will be admitted.
The presenting sponsor is McLarty Automotive Group.
Additional sponsors are:
- Alcoa Community Federal Credit Union
- Bank OZK
- Central Arkansas Mental Health
- Danny’s Auto Glass
- Saline Courier
- State Farm, DJ Motley Insurance Agent
- The Manor Senior Living Community
- Amberwood Health + Rehabilitation
- Coldwell Banker RPM Group, Amy Eden-Realtor
- First Electric Cooperative
- Hurricane Creek Federal Credit Union