The Bryant School Board has set a millage election for March 14, 2017 to refund current bonds and request an additional 3.6 mills to the tax rate to fund the district’s facilities plan.
Click below for answers to the following questions:
- How will the ballot look?
- When & where do I vote?
- How much is the increase and where will the money go?
- How can I be certain I live in the district and I’m registered to vote there?
Videos from informational events:
- Video: Bryant School Alumni and Parents Speak to Help Public Understand the Millage Election
- Video: Public Meeting Held to Answer Questions About the Bryant Millage Election
- Video: Bryant Students Give Public Tour of the High School to Illustrate Need for Improvements
- Coming soon: Both sides of the Millage speak March 2nd at GOP meeting in Benton
More Info About the Improvement Plan:
- Campaign Committee Website with FAQs: https://www.keepbryantschoolsmoving.com/
- Bryant Schools Plan for Use of Millage Funding: http://bryantschools.org/news/millage-2017
- Bryant Schools Cost Breakdown for Above Millage Projects: http://bryantschools.org/system/files/documents/869/Facilities%20Cost%20Estimates%20Worksheet%20-.pdf
For more information, see Keep Bryant Schools Moving.