FLOOD WARNING ISSUED APRIL 28 AT 1:16PM CDT UNTIL MAY 02 AT 1:41PM CDT
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a Flood Warning for the Saline River at Benton.
River forecasts are based on current conditions and rainfall forecasted to occur over the next 48 hours. During periods of flooding… Evening forecasts are reissued with updated rainfall forecasts.
Observed and forecasted stage data plots are available on our
Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service web page at… www.weather.gov lzk
Under the Current Conditions section…Select River and Lakes AHPS.
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a
* Flood Warning for The Saline River At Benton.
* from Sunday morning to Tuesday afternoon…or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 12:30 PM Friday the stage was 6.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast…Rise above flood stage by late Sunday morning and continue to rise to near 20.0 feet by early Monday morning.
This forecast is based on heavy rainfall forecasted this weekend. Please monitor latest forecasts for any updates.
* Impacts at 20.0 feet…Pastures along west bank will flood. There may be some low lying county roads near the river flooding.
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM Location Stg Stg Day Time Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Saline River Benton 18 6.9 Fri 12PM 5.9 14.4 18.6 8.7 6.9