Recycle Saline announces a new Household Hazardous Waste Program, in partnership with CTS Services, Inc. This will allow for Saline County residential households to drop off HHW four times a year for $10 cash per coupon.
Events will be from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on the following dates:
Wed, Mar 17, 2021
- Wed, Jun 9, 2021
- Wed, Sep 8, 2021
- Sat, Nov 20, 2021
How the program will work:
- Coupon will be purchased at the Recycle Saline office at 114 Sevier St, Benton for $10 cash per coupon.
- Bring Driver’s License/State ID with current Saline County Address. If your ID doesn’t have a current address you can show a current bill with current address.
- The person picking up the coupon must be present when dropping off at the CTS Facility
- Redeem the coupon at the CTS Facility at 1218 River St., Benton with your materials on any of the listed event dates.
- You can purchase a max of 4 coupons per household/per year
- Coupons are non-refundable & non-transferable; coupons can’t be used in later years
- Each coupon is good for 1 load of the approved items listed below.
Items Accepted with Coupon:
- Paint & paint thinners oil/water based (Maximum 5 gallons per vehicle)
- Oil/Fuel (Maximum 5 gallons per vehicle)
- Anti-Freeze (Maximum 5 gallons per vehicle)
- Pool Chemicals
- Household Cleaning Chemicals
- Fertilizers, Herbicides & Pesticides
- Automobile Cleaning Supplies
- Aerosol Cans
For anything over the maximum amount, the individual will be responsible for the additional cost paid to CTS at the time of disposal. Your cost will be $.60 per pound/plus tax.
Items not included in the coupon and will need to be paid to CTS at time of disposal:
- Small Propane cylinders $3.00 each
- Large BBQ Propane cylinders $10.00 each
- Mercury containing Fluorescent Bulbs $.12 per foot