The Women In Networking (WIN) chapter in Saline County hosts a luncheon once a month on 2nd Wednesdays. Everyone gets a chance to talk about their business, there’s always a speaker, and a yummy lunch. Want a chance to talk even more about your business? Bring a door prize – WIN calls it a Happy.
- What: WIN of Saline County Monthly Luncheon
- Date/Time: Wed Sep 11th, 11:45-1:00 p.m.
- Where: Gina’s Catering, 5550 Village Dr, Benton, AR 72019
- Speaker: Lt. Quinton Jackson with the Benton Police Department. He will be speaking about the Resource Officers that serve at local schools, spending time with the kids, listening to them and letting them know they can depend on our law enforcement staff. Scroll down to see his bio.
- Cost: Cost is only for lunch. Pre-Register for $12 per person and pay when you get there. Without pre-reg it’s $15 per person.
- Register/RSVP: Contact email@example.com
Invite someone to come with you, bring business cards, and bring a “Happy” (door prize) if you can.
Please RSVP if you are attending AND if you are eating or not; we have to get an accurate count for the food.
Find WIN on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WomenInNetworkingAR
Lt. Quinton Jackson is the son of James and Debbie Ekman of Alexander. He was born in Little Rock, Arkansas and graduated from Bryant High School in Bryant, Arkansas.
He served in the United States Navy from 1992 to 1996 and was decorated with the Navy Achievement Medal and National Defense Medal during his enlistment.
Lt. Jackson began his career in law enforcement in February of 2002 with the Benton Police Department.
After working on patrol for three years he was assigned to the Special Operations Division as a School Resource Officer and has served in this capacity since then, including being SRO supervisor and Community Relations Sergeant. He has received training in multiple areas with instructor positions as follows: Defensive Tactics, CPR, Active Shooter, Taser, Mountain Bike, Segway and PIO.
He was the recipient for the 2012 and 2018 Benton Police Department Meritorious Service Award. He also received the 2014 Unit Achievement Award for his work in the Special Operations Division and he received the Employee of the Month for the City of Benton in October 2012.