The Women In Networking (WIN) chapter in Saline County hosts a luncheon once a month on first Wednesdays. Everyone gets a chance to talk about their business, there’s always a speaker, and a yummy lunch by Gina’s Catering. Want a chance to talk even more about your business? Bring a door prize and you can get in front of the room at the microphone.
- What: WIN of Saline County Monthly Luncheon
- Date/Time: First Wednesdays 11:45-1:00 p.m. – June 6th this time
- Where: 5550 Village Drive, Benton. 1.2 miles up Springhill from Highway 5.
- Cost: Cost is only for lunch, Pre-Register to secure your meal for $12 per person -pay at the door for $15 Per Person if food is still available (Gina can accept cash, checks and debit/credit cards.)
- Get the the current event’s speaker and menu, and RSVP: Contact email@example.com
About the Speaker:
Jason Brown, License #13/846 has been a concealed carry instructor for several years. His classes aren’t just about shooting someone if you have to, but he’s all about teaching you how to protect yourself and – if needed – the basics of using a gun. Attend the Saline County WIN meeting this Wednesday and find out more about concealed carry or just come and ask him questions.