There’s a new sanctioned 5K planned for Benton, to coordinate with Zombie Week, which also includes Spook City, Old Fashioned Day, Coffin Races and various zombie activities. The Young Players theater group presents this race as a fundraiser for their educational program.
If you own or manage a business that would like to become a sponsor, please see more information after the line of skulls below or contact Susan Dill at 501-317-6314 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The 5K will be Saturday morning, October 12 at River Center. More details are to come regarding the exact times and places. We are also looking for in-kind sponsors.
They are offering the following levels of sponsorship:
$1,000 Apocalypse Hero – in this category: Bryant Healthcare Express
- Full page ad in playbill for Les Misérables: School Edition Sept. 21-22; 28-29; Oct. 5-6
- Logo prominent on theroyaltheatre.org for two weeks prior to race with link to sponsor page if possible
- Race Day recognition and speaking opportunity
- Table/ tent space at race site
- Opportunity to display banner at race
- Five free entries with T-shirts to race
- Logo prominent on shirts
$500 Galloping Ghoul – In this category: Baxley-Penfield-Moudy Realtors
- receive 3 free entries with Ts, logo on shirts, acknowledgment in playbill
$100 Royal Survivor This category is where we will hope many of you can help us!
- receive 2 free entries with Ts, name listed on shirts
If you can sponsor at one of these levels or you’d like more info, contact:
Susan Dill 501-317-6314 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Race committee: Susan Dill (sponsorships), Leigha Jones, Heather Kreulen, Robin Eiler
- All sponsors will become part of the City’s publicity drive for Zombie Week and Royal social media.