The Downtown Benton Business Owners will host Third Thursday on June 20th from 6:00 – 10:00 p.m., sponsored by McLarty Nissan of Benton. See all the food, drink, music and activities below:
Live Music – Joey Handley & The 270s
Food & Beer Trucks –
- Farmers Market – Riverside Grocery, Smokers-R-Us, The Taco Guy, The Snow Cone Guy, Bodiddle’s Wine & Spirits
- Sevier Street – Kona Ice, Wells Concession Fair Food
- Main St. Station – Just Ice Cream, Crow’s Station, Bodiddle’s Wine & Spirits
- Market Street – Italy in Town
Giveaways – Join the Shop Hop and you could win a Merchants Basket, and two bicycles will be given away. Just go into any open shop downtown (see list below) and complete a postcard. Drawings to be held Friday.
- Double Elimination Baggo Tournament at Farmers Market – The baggo tournament is free to enter, and the 1st place team will get trophies. Call 501-326-7808 to register, or sign up at the Benton Farmers Market between 6 -7 p.m.on the day of the event.
- Rock Town Mobile Lazer Tag on the Courthouse Lawn
- Bouncy Houses on the Courthouse Lawn
- Natural State Escape Rooms on Market Street
- Water Fun at Owens-Mooney Park at South and Main Streets
See the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thirdthursdaydowntownbenton.
- Main St Station (meat, produce, ice cream)
- Lavish on Main (clothing boutique)
- The Loft (health smoothies)
- Urban Emage (clothing boutique)
- Stated Apparel and Gifts
- SoCo (clothing boutique)
- This Little Piggy (clothing boutique)
- Salt Soap Co. (homemade soaps)
- The Oil Shoppe (essential oils)
- Lillian Trails (clothing boutique)
- Royal Theatre (theater group)
- Two Sisters (clothing boutique)
- The Shop (barber)
- Southern Roots (clothing boutique)
- Farmers Market
Walk, bike or drive and bring friends and family to shop, eat, drink and play in historic downtown Benton for Third Thursday.