The Downtown Benton Business Owners will host Third Thursday on May 16th from 5:00 – 8:30 p.m., sponsored by McLarty Nissan of Benton.
Shops will be open later than normal – see a list below – and you can meet on River Street near the Farmers Market for food trucks, beverages from Lost Forty Brewing, and live music by Joey Handley in the Farmer’s Market.
Bring the family for some free fun. There will be a kids corner at the market, as well as a Baggo tournament, Wiffle Ball, Natural State Escape & Rock Town Mobile Lazer Tag.
Stores participating will be:
- Main St Station (meat, produce, coffee, ice cream)
- Lavish on Main (clothing boutique)
- The Loft (health smoothies)
- Urban Emage (clothing boutique)
- Stated Apparel and Gifts
- SoCo (clothing boutique)
- This Little Piggy (clothing boutique)
- Salt Soap Co. (homemade soaps)
- The Oil Shoppe (essential oils)
- Lillian Trails (clothing boutique)
- Royal Theatre (theater group)
- Two Sisters (clothing boutique)
- The Shop (barber)
- Southern Roots (clothing boutique)
- Farmers Market