The Shoppach House is Benton’s only surviving pre-civil war home, built approximately 1853. It sits at 503 N. Main Street, across from Ashby Funeral Home.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- Rain Chance Tonight, Then Summer Weather Through the Holiday
- Big List o’ Central Arkansas Jobs 052119
- Benton PD Investigating Hit-and-Run Accident; Pedestrian Hospitalized in Serious Condition
- Tornado Watch Until 7pm; Storm Line to Come Through Saline County Tuesday Afternoon
- Chepe’s Near Movie Theater to Open May 21st