Drop off your unused and expired prescription medication at the 15th Annual Arkansas Drug Take Back Day from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 27th at the following locations:
- Benton PD at Ferguson’s Furniture at Military Road and Ferguson Drive, Benton.
- Bryant PD at the Bryant location of Walmart at 400 Bryant Ave, Bryant.
- Saline Co Sheriff’s Office at Shoppers Value store at 1212 Salem Rd., Benton.
- Saline Co Sheriff’s Office at Buy-Rite store at 20720 Arch Street Pike, East End.
- Medications can also be dropped into the 24/7 drop box located at the front of the Benton Police Department, located at 114 S. East St.
Sites cannot accept liquids or needles or sharps, only pills or patches. The service is free and anonymous, no questions asked. For more information about the disposal of prescription drugs or about the April 27 Take Back Day event, go to www.DEATakeBack.com.