It’s been some time since my last article. Summer has been busy, vacation with my family, gym time, and getting in my miles on my bicycle.
- Spray olive oil spray in muffin pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Separate the egg whites of 2 eggs
- Put egg whites in muffin tin
- Add 2 cherry tomatoes, 1 tbsp each diced onion and bell pepper per muffin
- Place pan in oven and leave in until eggs are done
- Follow Lee Crow of Bryant on his fitness path, and try his recipes and health tips. See the the archives to his featured column here.
- Follow on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdI0angcUoGVM-wOaU1oA0A
- On Instagram @lcrow73