According to an article in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette from Nov 26, 2017, a Federal Judge has ruled that documents be opened concerning the mysterious 1987 deaths of Kevin Ives and Don Henry. Scroll to the end to click and read their article.
There are some things left out of the article that I’ll list here:
- The judge is Brian Stacy Miller of the Arkansas Eastern District Court.
- The case name is Ives v. USA et al.
- The Plaintiff is Linda Ives.
- The Defendants are USA, Central Intelligence Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, United States Attorney’s Office, United States Department of State, Arkansas, State of, Arkansas State Police, Bryant Police Department and Saline County Sheriff’s Office.
- The case was filed August 24, 2016.
- The case number is 4:2016cv00608.