Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Click to see the Complete List of 2014 Candidates for State, County, City & School Board Races.

Members

Latest Activity

Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
9 hours ago
Wendy commented on Roger L. Poole's blog post I Ate There Once
12 hours ago
Kenny Nony commented on Roger L. Poole's blog post I Ate There Once
16 hours ago
Shelli Russell updated an event
Thumbnail

All You Can Eat Hot Dog and Chili Supper for Paron Volunteer Fire Department at Paron Volunteer Fire Association, Station #1

October 4, 2014 from 5pm to 7pm
17 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Roger L. Poole's blog post I Ate There Once
17 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's event Voter Registration Deadline for General Election
17 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post How to Make Sure You'll Be Able to Vote in November
17 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted an event
17 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
17 hours ago
Wendy commented on Roger L. Poole's blog post I Ate There Once
20 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted a blog post
20 hours ago
Carol "Ann" Sanders commented on Joe Gregan's blog post Organizations that Recycle Aluminum Cans
yesterday
Wanda Rowe commented on Joe Gregan's blog post Organizations that Recycle Aluminum Cans
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole posted an event
Thumbnail

Benton Parks Committee Meeting at Mayor's Conference Room at the Benton Municipal Complex.

September 30, 2014 from 6pm to 7pm
yesterday
Joe Gregan posted a blog post
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole's event was featured
Thumbnail

Hairspray Auditions for Young Players at Royal Theatre -See times below

September 28, 2014 to September 29, 2014
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Jason Kavanaugh's blog post Anyone with water problems this morning?
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
yesterday
Jason Kavanaugh commented on Jason Kavanaugh's blog post Anyone with water problems this morning?
yesterday
Roger L. Poole posted a blog post
yesterday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

I have a wennie dog who just turned 1 in December. The problems is that he is not gaining weight. We have wormed him and leave feed out for him at all times. You can see his spinal cord and all his ribs. I don't know of anything else I can do. Can someone please offer some suggestions. It makes me so sad to see him even though he is a vey happy dog. He is my baby and I want him to be healthy.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Where do you live? My vet is in East End it is Dr Beach he is a great vet. His # is 888 -7711.
Dr. Beach is a member here too.
I live in saline county. He is a very healthy dog except for not being able to gain weight. He has a clean bill of health. I just don't know if there is a special food or vitiam that I can give him to help the weight issue.
oops just relized that my husband was logged in and I posted under his name.
Dawn, it's been over a week since I have talked to you about this and I think you need to get him to a vet ASAP! There is a reason he isn't eating and a vet needs to run test and find out what it is!!!!!
FYI....Our dog is doing much better now...THANKS for all the help.
I am thrilled that your dog is doing better, but what happened. Was something wrong or did he just out grow his problem.

I had a Doberman one time that looked thin, but the vet assured me it was a growing stage and he would grow out of it, and he certainly did. He has be gone to rest for a couple of years now. He was a good dog.
We had a puppy and we think that he was eating all the food up from puddles. We found a home for the puppy and puddles has started gaining his weight back.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service