Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Latest Activity

Brent Hendrix is attending Relay for Life of Saline County's event
5 hours ago
Bethany Davis commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Suspect at Large for Robbery at JJs Truck Stop
5 hours ago
Brent Standridge commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Hit-and-run Pedestrian Victim Dies in Hospital
6 hours ago
Brent Standridge commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Hit-and-run Pedestrian Victim Dies in Hospital
6 hours ago
Ken Morris commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Hit-and-run Pedestrian Victim Dies in Hospital
6 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Hit-and-run Pedestrian Victim Dies in Hospital
7 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Hit-and-run Pedestrian Victim Dies in Hospital
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Suspect at Large for Robbery at JJs Truck Stop
7 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Anonymous Tip Says Bowling Alley to Be Sold, Leveled
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"I'm human. If you see something wrong here, just let me know. You don't have to get uppity & litigious in an anonymous tip of all places."
7 hours ago
Jeff Morris commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Suspect at Large for Robbery at JJs Truck Stop
8 hours ago
Tammy Sakall commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Hit-and-run Pedestrian Victim Dies in Hospital
9 hours ago
Tammy Sakall commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Anonymous Tip Says Bowling Alley to Be Sold, Leveled
9 hours ago
Joe Gregan commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Anonymous Tip Says Bowling Alley to Be Sold, Leveled
10 hours ago
Sam Stueart commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Hit-and-run Pedestrian Victim Dies in Hospital
11 hours ago
RussellSteed commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Anonymous Tip Says Bowling Alley to Be Sold, Leveled
11 hours ago

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

Members

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Views: 3160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peter,

Milligan did have Mrs. Sample's time sheets FOIA'd with the intent of finding any falsification of her time with regard to campaigning, doctor's appointments, etc.  Yes, it was definitely done to try and dig up dirt on her.  He had her voting record FOIA'd also with the intent of doing exactly what is being done now calling her a "long time" democrat.  

I don't know for sure if Milligan is taking vacation time to campaign but he has been at Hot SpringsVillage everyday since early voting starting during working hours....Bryant as well....and as I stated before, he had Jim Harris pull for his courthouse lawn position last week which was done during working hours.  No other candidate was allowed to have someone else pull for them.  Milligan sent his "chief of staff".  Myka took a vacation day that day and was there to pull her own number for her position on the courthouse lawn.

Peter Glenn said:

Annabelle, I just posted a question.  You had said Milligan was checking Myka Samples time sheet to see if she was taking vacation time to campaign.  Did you ever find out if Milligan is taking vacation time as well?  Was that just something his camp was trying to "dig up dirt" on?

How about Milligan post his voting record?   I hear he voted for Obama. 

And all the crap that the Milligan camp has said on here didn't rub you the wrong way??? That's the very reason I went the other direction.... Oh I'm sure there are others, Ricky Tripp, The Underdaker, The Shadow, AVERAGE AMERICAN....you want to keep company  with those guys go ahead....

WorriedNSaline said:

Are you kidding me? U have the nerve to tell me what I have, and have not experienced. JESUS!!  I am not the only one that was there on that occasion. Do some digging, I'm sure you can find others that have the same opinion. 

As for the accusation that I am a "plant", I am a individual that has a opinion. When all this started I had NO opinion about Sample. I started reading on here all the crap that her camp is talking and it did rub me the wrong way, then these 2 incidents happened and I have absolutely formed my opinion.

On the same note I have a friend that told me the other day that they met Milligan at the Court house lawn for that Single Parent event. She was introduced to Milligan by another candidate and Milligan didn't acknowledge her and she said that he looked at her like "who r u".  I was not there for this incident, but I have no reason to think that my friend is lying. 

All candidates need to think about what they do and say and realize that there is always someone watching you and waiting for you to fall.

UGGGG!

Average American said:

"MY RANTS" you better re-read what "you" just posted! Sorry the truth upsets you so much! maybe you should have let the meds kick in before you went off on "your" little rant!!!!! I sure hope you didn't kick your poor little dog or cat across the room after that!
Good luck with that temper.

Annabelle said:

Are you really this stupid Mr. Harris or are you just acting that way??  Obviously there will be NO ANSWER to Mrs. Sample's being republican that will satisfy you or your buddies so I will not be humoring your rants after this post.  No I can't deny or affirm that Mrs. Sample voted Democrat in the past because I haven't stooped to the level the Milligan crowd has and researched it.  

Are you trying to take up where Ricky left off with your stupid questions and remarks?  Give it up....even Ricky posted with a little intellect.  You're no where close....get your camera out and take some photos....maybe you're a little better at that???!!!

VOTE MYKA BONO SAMPLE....SALINE COUNTY CIRCUIT CLERK

GO MYKA!!!!

Dear Worried,

You’re most recent comments regarding Mrs. Sample's rudeness and being surrounded by rude people is asinine.  It is clear that you have not been present at these events or maybe you were the rude one.  For starters Mrs. Sample has only had someone speak on her behalf one time, which was in Paron.  She was unable to attend this event because she was attending a mandatory job training event for her current position as a Juvenile Probation Office for Saline County.  Again if you were present you would know who spoke on her behalf because introductions were clearly made.  I’m sure Mr. Milligan could fill you in on who spoke for her because he was present. You should also know that the reception there was very welcoming of her. I will help you out with this since you appear to be lost.  You see I am the brunette that is always with Mrs. Sample and I assure you I am never rude to anyone. Even if you were rude and crude to me I would still approach you with a smile on my face, so you are not being truthful.  Mrs. Sample is never silent or rude either.  She mingles and tries to make as many contacts as she possibly can at every public outing we attend.  I haven’t figured out who the blonde is you are referring to.  The only blonde that has attended the majority of events with her is male and is her husband.  Again can’t see that you have actually been present or you would know this.  The people we have come in contact with know the truth.  They know the sincereity and honesty that Mrs. Sample stands for is also valued by her supporters.  You may want to get your facts straight the next time you choose to bash.

Peter Glenn said he read:

"Even a Democrat said last week that she and her D friends were crossing over to vote for Myka Sample"

BINGO!!!... And thats EXACTLY what she was counting on!

Just because you have faith doesn't mean you stop praying. 

BoydB said:

To Average American:  If it is a forgone conclusion that your boss will win, absent a miracle of Biblical proportions, why is he still campaigning?

How about Milligan post his voting record?   I hear he voted for Obama.

You and I have no issues.  I will respect your decision, largely because it is a principled one.  You're basing it on a direct knowledge of and support for the lady.  But many of those supporting her are doing so, in my own opinion, for the wrong reasons.  There has been a non-stop onslaught of attacks on a fine Christian man -- Dennis Milligan -- who has done an exemplary job.  It's primarily because he made a lot of people mad when he did not select three women in Kidd's office for reappointment. 

Their support for your friend, in many cases, is borne out of an unreasonable hatred of this man, who has adhered to the law throughout.  Your support is sincere, out of an appreciation for Mrs. Sample, and that is why I will respect your choice.  But I would invite you to take a second look at things, and read the blog I just published (it's the #1 blog post right now.)  We don't need to change horses in the middle of the stream, when things are going well, but that is my opinion.

You are a terrific human being in too many ways to count.  I'm glad your here, and appreciate your service.  My only regret is that there are not more men like you in this county.

deputyteague said:

And ricky I count you as a friend! Heck I love you brother! But I'm voting for myka because I have seen how she works, and she is 1st class.. I don't have any other thing to base it on... I did not work in the court during the last election.. And I did not know either one of them then..
To Average American:

Last election God allegedly told your boss to run. He hasn't said who told him to run this time. Now you tell me that he is praying that a miracle does not occur? "Please Lord, do not perform a miracle!" A strange prayer indeed.

Amen Boyd B.  Myka Sample is qualified and deserves to win.  It was a real twist of fate that she was named and recognized by Milligan as a superior employee at the clerk's office. 

I highly doubt RDT will approve my comment over on the clearinghouse blog:
I will seek to find the exact information regarding the premium increase of the county's risk insurance due to the settlement and promptly share what I find.
Although he didn't acknowledge it, I see that Mr. Tripp finally retracted and corrected his previous statement that "Dan Harmon's sentence was commuted" after I pointed out that gross inaccuracy.
Makes sense now why Milligan testified under oath that most of what Ricky David Tripp posts on mysaline.com "bears no semblance to reality" :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service