To Advertise, Call Tonya @ 501-672-4690

Latest Activity

Pam Harcrow commented on Shelli Russell's blog post If You Were Looking for the Legislative Audit of the Sheriff's Office...
2 hours ago
Relay for Life of Saline County posted an event

Special Buffet Night @ Larry's Pizza in Bryant at Larry's Pizza on Highway 5 in Bryant

April 21, 2014 from 5pm to 8pm
2 hours ago
Profile IconJudy McKenna and Jean Myers joined MySaline.com
2 hours ago
Pam Harcrow commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Students Exposed to Pertussis, AKA "Whooping Cough" at Bryant High School
2 hours ago
Diane Wooten commented on Kenny Nony's blog post It's Coming....AGAIN!!!!
10 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Kenny Nony's blog post It's Coming....AGAIN!!!!
12 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's event Saline County Sheriff Candidate Forum at Benton's Royal Theatre
12 hours ago
Kenny Nony posted a blog post
12 hours ago
Kenny Nony commented on Shelli Russell's blog post A Bomb Threat at the Middle School?
13 hours ago
Kenny Nony commented on Shelli Russell's blog post A Bomb Threat at the Middle School?
13 hours ago
Tony Coffman commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's event Bryant City Meeting on Refinancing Bonds
13 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"MySaline.com is proud to have My Furniture Warehouse & Benton Tint & Truck Accessories as sponsors! Tell them you heard about them from me!"
14 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Students Exposed to Pertussis, AKA "Whooping Cough" at Bryant High School
14 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole posted a blog post
15 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Students Exposed to Pertussis, AKA "Whooping Cough" at Bryant High School
15 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
15 hours ago
Nancy Carlton commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bryant PD Releases Statement About School Bomb Threat
16 hours ago
Nancy Carlton posted a blog post
16 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
16 hours ago

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Please read the terms of service on your profile page.
• • • • • • • • • • • •

Contact us with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason: PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

Members

MySaline.com has been introducing neighbors and building community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did they find him?
I actually haven't heard, which usually means there's no news to tell.
Have you heard anything about the human remains they found out off of Sardis Road? It was a couple of weeks before they found my friend Margo's remains, I thought they were saying that they belonged to my friend Hec Grant but I've heard nothing else.

Just saw this tonight, Tracey!  Sad news, but maybe now they can grieve for him and give him a proper burial.....

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=415407&utm_medium=f...

Tracey E Hardin said:

Have you heard anything about the human remains they found out off of Sardis Road? It was a couple of weeks before they found my friend Margo's remains, I thought they were saying that they belonged to my friend Hec Grant but I've heard nothing else.
OMG! Thank you so much!

He was identified as Heck Grant and his funeral lhas already been perfected.
Tracey E Hardin said:

What does that mean? " his funeral has already been perfected"? I hope that's a miss print or means something I've never heard!

A transitive verb, meaning completed.

(must read previous sentence using the Nat'l Spelling Bee announcer's voice)

Tracey E Hardin said:

What does that mean? " his funeral has already been perfected"? I hope that's a miss print or means something I've never heard!

He was located on 3-10-11 according to the police report supplement. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service