To Advertise, Call Tonya @ 501-672-4690

Latest Activity

Michael Guest commented on Wendy's blog post Where is Defensive Driving class offered?
2 hours ago
Michael Guest commented on Shelli Russell's blog post This Wreck Looks Worse Than It Is
4 hours ago
Profile IconAleecia Smith and Renee Whetstone joined MySaline.com
4 hours ago
Meghan Brady commented on Wendy's blog post Where is Defensive Driving class offered?
5 hours ago
Shelli Russell added 3 discussions to the group Classified Ads
6 hours ago
Wendy posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted an event
9 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
9 hours ago
sharon handel commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Update on the Signal at Reynolds and Mills Park
21 hours ago
sharon handel commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Benton PD Reports This Week - Druggin', Drinkin', Stealin', Fightin' & more
21 hours ago
Freda Haynes commented on Kenny Nony's blog post It's Coming....AGAIN!!!!
22 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole posted an event

Bryant Parks and Recr Comm Mtg at Bishop Park

April 21, 2014 from 6pm to 8pm
yesterday
Meghan Brady joined Shelli Russell's group
yesterday
Meghan Brady replied to Shelli Russell's discussion Update: Anonymous Tipster Says Lt. Hodge is in Court Now in the group Anonymous Tip Files
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Students Exposed to Pertussis, AKA "Whooping Cough" at Bryant High School
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Students Exposed to Pertussis, AKA "Whooping Cough" at Bryant High School
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted a status
"Fever and chills. Gnight until lunch maybe. If you find any #SalineAR news, post it here: http://j.mp/1913hGr"
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post Bryant - Leaves Clog Culverts
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's event Bryant City Meeting on Refinancing Bonds
yesterday

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Please read the terms of service on your profile page.
• • • • • • • • • • • •

Contact us with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason: PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

Members

MySaline.com has been introducing neighbors and building community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did they find him?
I actually haven't heard, which usually means there's no news to tell.
Have you heard anything about the human remains they found out off of Sardis Road? It was a couple of weeks before they found my friend Margo's remains, I thought they were saying that they belonged to my friend Hec Grant but I've heard nothing else.

Just saw this tonight, Tracey!  Sad news, but maybe now they can grieve for him and give him a proper burial.....

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=415407&utm_medium=f...

Tracey E Hardin said:

Have you heard anything about the human remains they found out off of Sardis Road? It was a couple of weeks before they found my friend Margo's remains, I thought they were saying that they belonged to my friend Hec Grant but I've heard nothing else.
OMG! Thank you so much!

He was identified as Heck Grant and his funeral lhas already been perfected.
Tracey E Hardin said:

What does that mean? " his funeral has already been perfected"? I hope that's a miss print or means something I've never heard!

A transitive verb, meaning completed.

(must read previous sentence using the Nat'l Spelling Bee announcer's voice)

Tracey E Hardin said:

What does that mean? " his funeral has already been perfected"? I hope that's a miss print or means something I've never heard!

He was located on 3-10-11 according to the police report supplement. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service