Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Spread the word about MySaline.com! Scroll up to where it says "Friends-Invite" and click on "Invite!"

Members

Latest Activity

Thelma Edwards Poole posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
16 minutes ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
25 minutes ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's event The Saline County Fair & Rodeo is coming Sept 2-6
50 minutes ago
Shelli Russell left a comment for Tom Spann
1 hour ago
Shelli Russell posted events
2 hours ago
Roger L. Poole posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Carol Bowers commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Can I Get Your Permission to Use Your MySaline Profile Pic in an Ad Graphic?
5 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Profile IconStephanie Blevins and Heather Newsam joined MySaline.com
9 hours ago
Donna Jones commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Can I Get Your Permission to Use Your MySaline Profile Pic in an Ad Graphic?
11 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Linda Dame's blog post Building
17 hours ago
Joshua Brinsfield commented on Linda Dame's blog post Building
17 hours ago
Roger L. Poole posted photos
20 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Water Line Break for Salem Water Users
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Linda Dame's blog post Building
yesterday
Linda Dame posted a blog post
yesterday
Brent Hendrix posted an event

Fundraiser and Chili Cook Off for Christmas for Kids at Saline County Fairgrounds

September 20, 2014 from 10am to 7pm
yesterday
Rhonda McKinney commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Can I Get Your Permission to Use Your MySaline Profile Pic in an Ad Graphic?
yesterday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did they find him?
I actually haven't heard, which usually means there's no news to tell.
Have you heard anything about the human remains they found out off of Sardis Road? It was a couple of weeks before they found my friend Margo's remains, I thought they were saying that they belonged to my friend Hec Grant but I've heard nothing else.

Just saw this tonight, Tracey!  Sad news, but maybe now they can grieve for him and give him a proper burial.....

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=415407&utm_medium=f...

Tracey E Hardin said:

Have you heard anything about the human remains they found out off of Sardis Road? It was a couple of weeks before they found my friend Margo's remains, I thought they were saying that they belonged to my friend Hec Grant but I've heard nothing else.
OMG! Thank you so much!

He was identified as Heck Grant and his funeral lhas already been perfected.
Tracey E Hardin said:

What does that mean? " his funeral has already been perfected"? I hope that's a miss print or means something I've never heard!

A transitive verb, meaning completed.

(must read previous sentence using the Nat'l Spelling Bee announcer's voice)

Tracey E Hardin said:

What does that mean? " his funeral has already been perfected"? I hope that's a miss print or means something I've never heard!

He was located on 3-10-11 according to the police report supplement. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service