Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Latest Activity

Shelli Russell commented on Richard Lindsey's blog post Reliable Used Car Needed
1 hour ago
Ashley Hatcher commented on Jennifer Floyd's blog post Road rage on Benton parkway
3 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Richard Lindsey's blog post Reliable Used Car Needed
3 hours ago
Shiann Malone posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on mark morell's blog post Dump
4 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Shelli Russell's blog post The Saline 13 Interviews, Episode 2 - Nate Olson of Benton
5 hours ago
gene gentry commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post Free Showerheads from CP Energy
5 hours ago
gene gentry commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post Free Showerheads from CP Energy
5 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post Free Showerheads from CP Energy
5 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post Free Showerheads from CP Energy
5 hours ago
Christine Ault commented on mark morell's blog post Dump
5 hours ago
Profile IconAshley Heath and Mark Cato joined MySaline.com
6 hours ago
Jennifer Floyd commented on Jennifer Floyd's blog post Road rage on Benton parkway
6 hours ago
Tom Spann commented on mark morell's blog post Dump
7 hours ago
mark morell commented on Jennifer Floyd's blog post Road rage on Benton parkway
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Jennifer Floyd posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Chris Scott commented on Cara Smith's blog post Internet providers in Benton - opinions please
8 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Richard Lindsey commented on Cara Smith's blog post Internet providers in Benton - opinions please
9 hours ago

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

Members

MySaline.com has been introducing neighbors and building community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

I'm not on here to offend anyone, so I'm sorry if I do. But, I've been keepin tabs on all of this Highschool drama and simply put, its gone too far. The big 3 has to go. Lets Recall them, they are stiring the pot. If they would spend half the time putting some positive effort and energy into this city as they do negative, it would be a much better place. Its time to grow up. This city needs to stand up and be bold, if we are against what they are doing...lets stand up and do something about it. Im just 20 years old, but I'm sick of seeing negative news about Bryant everytime I turn on the news or get on the computer. This city is so much better than this...we deserve better than this. The kids in this city deserve a better example to look up to, what kind of role models are they being for the kids of this city? Again, lets stand up and be that for the city of Bryant, and the children of Bryant...simply put, the future of Bryant! I know the big 3 lovers arent going to like this, and thats understandable...you can stick with them, we'll take you down too. And, no..thats not  threat, its a promise.

Views: 1091

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Umm..I was actually referring to Bluto...not you Shadow? Im in total agreement with you, except for Bryant is turning into the joke of saline county...theres crap going on in Bauxite, but Bryant grabs the headlines with the "dark 3" trying to get tv time.

Shadow, One of your better post.

Really? Who is acting like a elementary school kid by making stupid comments like "we will take you down too. it's not a threat, it a promise." You make me laugh and proves your comments are childesh. 

Hey Justin,  You sound like a very well spoken young man.  We're proud to hear the youth putting us elder higher standards.  Truly.... We honestly don't know much about what the "3" have done, but it's been made out to be as bad as the West Memphis Three.  Also should you know that the 3 are standing up against the current mayor of Bryant.  Due to her actions from day one.  She fired the human resources person when they told her she wasn't eligible for a raise.  Then she gave the position to someone who did give her a raise.  Even though by Bryant's standards she wasn't eligible.  She then hired Chief Kizer in at a salary that he didn't mean the standard to obtain for starting salary.  She then also did the same with Heather Kizer.  So it's very obvious that she's playing favorites and not to mention the Ethics Commission already found her "guilty" under their standards for numerous ethics violations.  These 3 council members stood up to her and found themselves in a hail storm on this site, which is administered by the Mayor's known associate.  Also, you should know that the courts accepted this lawsuit.  Which believe it or not would not have happened without just cause.  "Prima Facia" evidence was presented to the court before they would even consider it for trial.

Once again, we don't know all the facts of this case, but we do GUARENTEE these.  Please research it for yourself.  And honestly we are proud to see someone of your age make a mature, bold, and caring statement.  We need your generation to stand up and get involved and remind us from time to time that we are setting an example for our youth.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service