Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Click to see the Complete List of 2014 Candidates for State, County, City & School Board Races.

Members

Latest Activity

Richard Lindsey commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post Business Changes in Bryant
4 hours ago
Profile IconPam Davis and Mary Meyers joined MySaline.com
7 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Anita Williams commented on Shelli Russell's blog post MySaline Needs Your Help!
10 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted a status
"Severe Thunderstorm Warning for northwestern Saline County until 6:30pm. #ARWX #SalineWX #SalineAR"
yesterday
Seth Hardwick posted a status
"Severe Thunderstorm warning now in effect until 6:15pm for the north west corner of the county. Full warning in a moment."
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post Business Changes in Bryant
yesterday
yesterday
Shelli Russell's blog post was featured
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole posted a blog post
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted events
yesterday
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
yesterday
Richard Lindsey commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post Business Changes in Bryant
Monday
Shelli Russell updated an event
Thumbnail

MySaline Presents Mayor Candidate Forum at Love Auditorium

October 8, 2014 from 6:30pm to 9pm
Monday
Monday
Reporter posted a blog post
Monday
Alex N. Der posted a blog post
Sunday
Shelli Russell posted a photo
Sunday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

I caught up with Shelli at Denton's Trotline just before the Dave Elswick Show went on the air. She talked a bit about the purpose of the event, and why it's important to remember what free speech is all about.

READ MORE ON TODAY'S THV

Tags: denton, elswick, free, lawsuit, rally, shelli, speech

Views: 325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I support freedom of speech. However, is your lack of a privacy policy a violation of my privacy? Indeed it is. I'm under the impression that no personal identifying information is being collected on me and my activities on this website. Is my personal assumed private information being collected? As you have stated, yes it is. The heat in the kitchen may possibly get hotter for all, are you prepared to defend yourself? Please note, I'm not against you, I'm trying to help. You will possibly be faced with this issue soon so be prepared and good luck.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service