To Advertise, Call Tonya @ 501-672-4690








Latest Activity

Michael Guest commented on Seth Hardwick's blog post Saline Forecast: Good Friday, Sunny, H: 74º L: 50º.
53 minutes ago
gene gentry posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Shelli Russell added 3 discussions to the group Classified Ads
6 hours ago
Alex N. Der posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Wendy's blog post Where is Defensive Driving class offered?
6 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
6 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole updated an event
Thumbnail

Annual Easter egg hunt First UMC at Church CLC and church lawn

April 19, 2014 from 9am to 11am
7 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Shelli Russell's blog post A List of Easter Festivities in Saline County
8 hours ago
Shelli Russell's blog post was featured
9 hours ago
Michael Guest might attend Shelli Russell's event
18 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post This Wreck Looks Worse Than It Is
20 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Wendy's blog post Where is Defensive Driving class offered?
20 hours ago
Michael Guest commented on Wendy's blog post Where is Defensive Driving class offered?
yesterday
Michael Guest commented on Shelli Russell's blog post This Wreck Looks Worse Than It Is
yesterday
Profile IconAleecia Smith and Renee Whetstone joined MySaline.com
yesterday
Meghan Brady commented on Wendy's blog post Where is Defensive Driving class offered?
yesterday
Wendy posted a blog post
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted an event
yesterday
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
yesterday
sharon handel commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Update on the Signal at Reynolds and Mills Park
yesterday

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Please read the terms of service on your profile page.
• • • • • • • • • • • •

Contact us with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason: PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

Members

MySaline.com has been introducing neighbors and building community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Now that Romney is ahead of Obama ( 49 - 45 ) in the poles, will the tea party alow him to win the nomination since he may be the only real hope for the Republicans??

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Romney got my vote in 08 and may get it again.
Do you know how Romney made most of his money?  He had one of those companies that took over other companies and fired people and or cut the employees pay and perks to the bone and then his company would sell that company for great big bucks.  I quess not caring about people and just getting the big bucks is part of the Morman religion that does not get talked about much.  It is how he cared for God's children.
You're right Sam. There is only one candidate who stands for real freedom, individual rights, and personal responsibility, and that is Ron Paul. He hasn't flip flopped on anything unlike Romney. He was preaching that we were headed for financial ruin thirty years ago. He only votes "Constitutionally correct" and can't be bought by lobbyist. All throughout history empires have met there ruin by spreading themselves to thin, which we have done and continue to do. Ron Paul is the only one who doesn't play party politics and has common sense approaches to our problems we face today. If we don't elect him we will have missed out on a real opportunity for real "HOPE AND CHANGE"
BUT can he really win????  I am affrid  that no one stands out yet.  They have to have more than  ideology but win ability.  just look;  The country says that Romney can beat Obama, but reality doesn't count.  I can see that even though I do not want Romney eitaher.  If you want to win pick a winner. He is yet to come!!!

Jonathan Newcomb said:
You're right Sam. There is only one candidate who stands for real freedom, individual rights, and personal responsibility, and that is Ron Paul. He hasn't flip flopped on anything unlike Romney. He was preaching that we were headed for financial ruin thirty years ago. He only votes "Constitutionally correct" and can't be bought by lobbyist. All throughout history empires have met there ruin by spreading themselves to thin, which we have done and continue to do. Ron Paul is the only one who doesn't play party politics and has common sense approaches to our problems we face today. If we don't elect him we will have missed out on a real opportunity for real "HOPE AND CHANGE"
I'm tired of choosing the lesser of the two evils. That is no longer an option for me and many others across this nation. The main stream will ram their bought and paid for candidates down our throats. Ron Paul is killing it on alot of internet polls, and he won the CPAC mock election. This country really is in the middle of a Revolution and win or lose Ron Paul has revived the idea of freedom and there is no army, political group, or any amount of money that can kill the idea of freedom. We have gotten to this point in our country by voting for the lesser of the two evils. YES!!!! He can really win!

 

 

this is the greatest country and you do not always have to  choose between the lesser of two evils. Politics seems to no longer be a respectable proffession.  If polititions really loved their country they would do what is best for our country and not just for them selves  or their party!  If  they do not keep their promises we just change the make up of the congress.  I like your enthusiasem.

Jonathan Newcomb said:

I'm tired of choosing the lesser of the two evils. That is no longer an option for me and many others across this nation. The main stream will ram their bought and paid for candidates down our throats. Ron Paul is killing it on alot of internet polls, and he won the CPAC mock election. This country really is in the middle of a Revolution and win or lose Ron Paul has revived the idea of freedom and there is no army, political group, or any amount of money that can kill the idea of freedom. We have gotten to this point in our country by voting for the lesser of the two evils. YES!!!! He can really win!                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
I believe Ron Paul really does love his country. Check out his voting record it's a testimony of his love of country.
All the big wigs i both parties can't stand Ron Paul. That's good enough for me.
Gingrich had 3 wifes. Maybe not at once but what's the difference. How maney others had amultidue of wives.  Silly I know but I do not see any diference.  So maye we all qualify to be Morman.Of coars I do no tthink I am religious,but am a devot Christain.  In Jesus day they didn't think He was religious.  Are we no diferent than them,. Having a form of godleness.  and they crusfied Him!  I personally do not tbelieve in Mormanism as a Christain religion, but Ibelieve in freedom of religion.so the religious right will judge him .and in true concious can not vote for him but use him when they can.It used to be the non believers persecuted the Christain; now it is the other way around  Now christain pesecute others, While they commit the same sins. I am too old for this.I had better quit so I do not mean to offend any one , but as a follower of Christ  i am no better when I judge.  God truely loves  us all !!  I also believe in our country. There are too many believers for our country tofail.  God Bless Americca .!!

per Rush - Mitt is toast

"Bye-bye, nomination. Bye-bye, nomination. Another one down. We're in the midst here of discovering that this is all a hoax. The last year has established that the whole premise of manmade global warming is a hoax, and we still have presidential candidates who want to buy into it! Why?"

Wow with this crazy  weather I am beginning to believe.They didn't liston to Noah either.

Whoopi said:

per Rush - Mitt is toast

"Bye-bye, nomination. Bye-bye, nomination. Another one down. We're in the midst here of discovering that this is all a hoax. The last year has established that the whole premise of manmade global warming is a hoax, and we still have presidential candidates who want to buy into it! Why?"

Ithink we found another ditto head
I believe God once used a Jackass; so all things are possible!!!!
!!!111
Duck Bill said:
Romney got my vote in 08 and may get it again.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service