Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Click to see the Complete List of 2014 Candidates for State, County, City & School Board Races.

Members

Latest Activity

Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
3 hours ago
Wendy commented on Roger L. Poole's blog post I Ate There Once
6 hours ago
Kenny Nony commented on Roger L. Poole's blog post I Ate There Once
9 hours ago
Shelli Russell updated an event
Thumbnail

All You Can Eat Hot Dog and Chili Supper for Paron Volunteer Fire Department at Paron Volunteer Fire Association, Station #1

October 4, 2014 from 5pm to 7pm
10 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Roger L. Poole's blog post I Ate There Once
11 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's event Voter Registration Deadline for General Election
11 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post How to Make Sure You'll Be Able to Vote in November
11 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted an event
11 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Wendy commented on Roger L. Poole's blog post I Ate There Once
13 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Carol "Ann" Sanders commented on Joe Gregan's blog post Organizations that Recycle Aluminum Cans
yesterday
Wanda Rowe commented on Joe Gregan's blog post Organizations that Recycle Aluminum Cans
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole posted an event
Thumbnail

Benton Parks Committee Meeting at Mayor's Conference Room at the Benton Municipal Complex.

September 30, 2014 from 6pm to 7pm
yesterday
Joe Gregan posted a blog post
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole's event was featured
Thumbnail

Hairspray Auditions for Young Players at Royal Theatre -See times below

September 28, 2014 to September 29, 2014
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Jason Kavanaugh's blog post Anyone with water problems this morning?
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
yesterday
Jason Kavanaugh commented on Jason Kavanaugh's blog post Anyone with water problems this morning?
yesterday
Roger L. Poole posted a blog post
yesterday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Since this page gets the most views, I am looking for local raw honey.  Central and east end area preferred. Lynda  (501)778-4425; or lyndafrost 63@yahoo.com   Thanks ahead of time.

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Linda. What is raw honey? My sons father-in-law has beehives and collects the honey and bottles it. The honey is great and is from Sardis. Is that raw honey? It doesn't have the comb (sp) in the jar.

I've seen a sign in a yard on SW 4th Street near Sanders... http://g.co/maps/52ssc (map)

Scottie Viall, owner of the Dairy Barn (in the old Whopper Burger or Garry's Drive Inn on Edison) has honey for sale..... not sure where exactly she lives, though..... she is a member on here. 

I'll message her.

There is a guy that has local honey at the farmers market in benton.its good stuff.

The guy I know that raises bees in Sardis has his honey for sale at Jordan's BBQ. My husband thinks it's the vest ney around.

I have been looking for honey from bees near Sardis.  It is supposed to help your allergies, but it has to be from close to where you live.  Will you message me privately the contact information for this guy?

Brenda Rhodes said:

The guy I know that raises bees in Sardis has his honey for sale at Jordan's BBQ. My husband thinks it's the vest ney around.
Southern farmers in Benton carries it. It's made by local people.

Found some at the Farmer's Market in  Benton... http://www.mysaline.com/photo/raw-local-honey-at-farmers-market

Awesome raw honey, local, at Marys Place on highway 5 between spring hill and reynolds road. Bought some last week along with some homemade blueberry jam and salsa. They have really great stuff at Marys place.

I can get you some in Russellville.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service