Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Latest Activity

Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bauxite Parents Concerned About Allegations Against School Superintendent
4 hours ago
Profile IconTerry Caldwell, Tammie Butler and ronda cody joined MySaline.com
4 hours ago
Brent Hendrix posted an event

AMPLIFY Christian Music Festival at On the grounds of Holland Chapel Baptist Church

August 29, 2014 at 3pm to August 30, 2014 at 10:30pm
5 hours ago
gene gentry commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Is This What Happened to You During School Dropoff and Pickup?
5 hours ago
Mike Parsons commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bauxite Parents Concerned About Allegations Against School Superintendent
5 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Is This What Happened to You During School Dropoff and Pickup?
5 hours ago
mark morell commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post How to Make Rain Barrels
5 hours ago
gene gentry commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post Midtown Market and Area
6 hours ago
Tom Trahan commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Traffic Backed Up on I-30 at Alexander
7 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Jason Kavanaugh commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Is This What Happened to You During School Dropoff and Pickup?
9 hours ago
Jason Kavanaugh commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bauxite Parents Concerned About Allegations Against School Superintendent
9 hours ago
Brian Handel commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bauxite Parents Concerned About Allegations Against School Superintendent
11 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bauxite Parents Concerned About Allegations Against School Superintendent
11 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted events
11 hours ago
David Hughes commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bauxite Parents Concerned About Allegations Against School Superintendent
12 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Street Closure in Bryant to Install Culverts
14 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
19 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post Midtown Market and Area
yesterday
Alex N. Der posted a blog post
yesterday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

Members

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

I stopped by Leave it to Liz in downtown Benton this afternoon, and was REALLY surprised!  The food was amazing, and the service was great too.  I didn't even know this biz existed this morning, and I am going to make it a part of my regular routine now.  I HIGHLY recommend!

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr Publius sir, all I can say is I will pray for you. It is clear you do not care about anthing except for spreading hate with a comment like that. If you would like to inbox me sir we can meet and have a cup of coffee together. I will even buy your cup for you sir and we can have a positive discussion about God and what he can do for your life. I will shake your hand and look you right in the eye and say God Bless you sir. As you shake my hand you can notice that I only have 3 fingers on one hand. I can also bring my DD214 (Military discharge papers) with me sir for you look at as so you can confirm my statement. I have said in the past sir that I make fact based statements, and I can always provide evidence of such. I am sure you are a friendly abd kind gentlemen in real life sir. I have seen that annonymous post on the internet tend to bring out a side of people that is not seen in actual life.Abd yes kind sir, you have nailed it with that post, "dont believe everything you read". Trust me sir, I do not. Especially when it is filled with hate. I will continue my endeavor to bring happiness to this site and County! Thank you and God bless!

he's not even telling the truth i have gotten a wrap from there before and I did not hqve to tqke qny kind of test.

Do you have to shower before dining? Is it a community shower like in prison? Cause I don't like showering with other men.

Stephanie Duke said:

Everything I've ever eaten there has been GREAT..even things I don't generally like! She also provides a very nice shower and gathering facility.

For those  interested in getting back to the subject at hand, Liz's menu changes all the time.  She serves lunch in the shop, but also has meals to go.  The most important thing is on her meals to go, she prepares them specifically for you!  Don't like onions, no problem!  On low cal or low fat? No problem!  She also sells lots of cool gadgets and serving items for the foodie in your family.  I have attended one of her cooking classes and got a pressure cooker from her that is so helpful when feeding a crew.  Love her, love the shop, love the food!

I hope they are open on the weekends!

If you sign up for her email, you will get an email each week with the daily specials listed.  All food & desserts are wonderful!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service