Wendy Friend commented on bill tricarico's blog post benton panther football
2 hours ago
bill tricarico posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted events
4 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a video

Walk Around ZelectricBug Electric 1966 VW Beetle Rebuild

++ For a complete list of features click "SHOW MORE" below ++ - Maintenance-free 100% electric 3-phase 50KW AC motor - 80 mile range - Double+ the original h...
5 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Clifford Hicks is now a member of MySaline.com
23 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"According to @75arcounties, "The state of Arkansas owes Saline County $104,720 for housing state inmates in FY15.""
yesterday
Shelli Russell replied to Shelli Russell's discussion Early Voting Totals for the 2014 General Election in Saline County in the group Saline County Politics
yesterday
Shelli Russell's discussion was featured
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
yesterday
Chuck Bussell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post History and Photos on the Creepy Old House on Highway 5 North
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post History and Photos on the Creepy Old House on Highway 5 North
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Win Dinner for 2 at Luigi's for Your Halloween or Fall Decor!
yesterday
Shelli Russell's blog post was featured
yesterday
Chuck Bussell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post History and Photos on the Creepy Old House on Highway 5 North
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Shelli Russell's blog post City of Bryant Working Hard to Get the Water Flowing
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole posted a blog post
yesterday
Mark Petz commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Win Dinner for 2 at Luigi's for Your Halloween or Fall Decor!
yesterday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

In my mail today I recieved a card from both canidates for District Judge. I suspect other regular primary voters got the same.

Heres what stood out for me.

Standridge listed his qualifications for the job.

Casady draws on the endorsements from the same Good Old Boys who have been running things for years.

I got the feeling that these same good old boys have a vested interest in Casady, and a ton of money invested in her election.

Ask yourself this question, why would these elected officials endorse any canidate, especially one with so blatent a Conflict of interest?

Send a message, don't let them buy an election. Don't allow the Saline County Prosecutors wife to sit as Judge.

Views: 401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dude we get it you dont like casady and pennington you have muuulllltiple posts on here right now that only deal with these people and then its only you commenting on your own posts.  You are either brent standridge, james wards brother or both.....

Casady got the good ol boy endorsements?

I didn't realize James Ward endorsed her. Afterall, it was Casady's husband who refused to prosecute James Ward... this good ol boy stuff isn't fair!

I have nothing against Ken or Stephanie Casady. I bet they are ok . Good , smart, people can make bad decisions too. This one affects all of us.

I didn't realize James Ward endorsed her.

Are you dreaming stuff up again Chris??

Casey, I'm using "the crew's" words. Yall have said Ken Casidy is a good ol boy. Yall also said Casidy came to Ward's aid. Sounds to me that Ward is a member of this good ol boy group. Why else would this good ol boy help him after breaking the law.

Hypocrites.

You got me mixed with someone else. Only thing i mentioned about Casidy is that I was impressed that he treated James fair. Not that having no insurence is right, but cops dont investigate every person that gives them a insurence card. That cop was clearly being political..... as for Casidy he did the right thing by not harassing James like the cop wanted to do.

That's why I didn't say "you" said it. I said your little gaggle has said it. Your own goofs have shown the hypocrisy multiple times here.

Were you not talking to me when you said this? "Yall have said Ken Casidy is a good ol boy"

Looks to me that you were saying that I said it ... talk about my goofs ... your in another world

I never said Ken Casady was a bad guy, I never said I think Ken Casady is crooked.I said he and Stephanie have made a bad decision running Stephanie for Judge now, while Ken holds the Prosecutors seat. Guess what, I would support Ken for Prosecutor tomorrow.If Stephanie wins, Ken should resign, what is so difficult with this concept? Its a conflict of interest. I also stand by my comments about the good old boy network.When Stephanie asked for endorsements from current and past Saline County Officials, she asked for favors, favors must be repaid. We all know this, but the favors I owe are not the same as favors a Judge owes.

"Yall" is plural for more than one, jeenyus.

Chris you wear us all out with your smart a$$ comments.  You are like a child who has to have the last "what if" or to prove a point.  I try to be a gentleman but I see your purpose on this blog is to spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin.  If you have a real point, speak it but your coming back with little boyish remarks and things like "jeenyus" are immature.  You are a cop?

Peter, the "let's turn it around on them" excuse doesn't work when the same exact garbage is flying directly off the keyboards of those I have been replying too. Find a better one. And no, family and friends are.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service