To Advertise, Call Tonya @ 501-672-4690

Latest Activity

Michael Guest commented on Seth Hardwick's blog post Saline Forecast: Good Friday, Sunny, H: 74º L: 50º.
3 hours ago
gene gentry posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Shelli Russell added 3 discussions to the group Classified Ads
8 hours ago
Alex N. Der posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Wendy's blog post Where is Defensive Driving class offered?
9 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
9 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole updated an event
Thumbnail

Annual Easter egg hunt First UMC at Church CLC and church lawn

April 19, 2014 from 9am to 11am
9 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Shelli Russell's blog post A List of Easter Festivities in Saline County
10 hours ago
Shelli Russell's blog post was featured
12 hours ago
Michael Guest might attend Shelli Russell's event
20 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post This Wreck Looks Worse Than It Is
22 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Wendy's blog post Where is Defensive Driving class offered?
22 hours ago
Michael Guest commented on Wendy's blog post Where is Defensive Driving class offered?
yesterday
Michael Guest commented on Shelli Russell's blog post This Wreck Looks Worse Than It Is
yesterday
Profile IconAleecia Smith and Renee Whetstone joined MySaline.com
yesterday
Meghan Brady commented on Wendy's blog post Where is Defensive Driving class offered?
yesterday
Wendy posted a blog post
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted an event
yesterday
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
yesterday
sharon handel commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Update on the Signal at Reynolds and Mills Park
yesterday

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Please read the terms of service on your profile page.
• • • • • • • • • • • •

Contact us with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason: PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

Members

MySaline.com has been introducing neighbors and building community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Hey Undertaker -- If we are gonna talk about old stuff, we need to include Pennington's disgraceful exit from the Arkansas State Police -- Part 1 of 2

Pennington hasn't had what you would call an illustrious law enforcement career:  Please see attached PDF documents.

Views: 905

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is why I am voting for James Ward on May 22.

Wow.... Wonder why the courier does not report on these issues? This seems to go to a persons conduct just like Undertaker says. What was his saying "past expierence is a good view of the future?"  I completly understand forgiveness, but some peoples past should not ever allow them to serve in a position that can be abused if they have a past of it. Guess this explains alot about the new company hes keeping in that Republican party.

Thanks for posting this.  I suppose I should thank the Undertaker because it probably would not have been posted if he had not put all that old stuff on here.  This is why I am voting for James Ward among other reasons.

What does this have to do with him running the SCSO???
Also where are the IA's report on the findings??? Was he released of his duties or was he allowed to come back to the force. Notice it says pending an investigation someone tell me what the investigation turned up.

read the next part Ms. Brown. It says he was demoted and they did finalize the findings. As for what it has to do with SCSO, It goes to show that he has no concern for the law if hes willing to violate it himself. That has everything to do with Managing other officers. I believe one thing that keeps being said by his friends are that a persons past is a good reflection of thier future.

Has Ward ever done anything wrong in his life... Is he perfect??? It appears to Me that all people have made mistakes and have skeletons. lets focus on 2012 and elect the best for the Job.

Why Sheriff Pennington has turned down Linda Ives request to look into the Kevin Ives Don Henry case  Lets get some closure on this so we can move on. 

James Ward for Sheriff 2012. 

Whoever wrote that letter has serious spelling and vocabulary issues. Was there a first page omitted? I didn't see a heading. What did Internal Affairs conclude?

It says temporarily placed on leave with pay.

Casey Smith said:

read the next part Ms. Brown. It says he was demoted and they did finalize the findings. As for what it has to do with SCSO, It goes to show that he has no concern for the law if hes willing to violate it himself. That has everything to do with Managing other officers. I believe one thing that keeps being said by his friends are that a persons past is a good reflection of thier future.

Will James Ward reopen the case?

Sam Turkeyhunter Jones said:

Why Sheriff Pennington has turned down Linda Ives request to look into the Kevin Ives Don Henry case  Lets get some closure on this so we can move on. 

James Ward for Sheriff 2012. 

This is the third election this very same file has come out minus the appeal and reinstatement paperwork back to Sgt. : First, during the Sheriff's race in 2008 during the political debate at the Royal this came out and as I remember it, candidate Pennington advised he had appealed the investigation and won, being reinstated to Sgt., had his AR State Police Sgt. retirement card, then at some later time retired with full benefits, retirement, insurance, and his duty weapon. Second, during the 2010 campaign this came up and again the same outcome. Third, this now comes out again and I would like to see the rest of the file in this blog with the appeal and the reinstatement with all his due benefits. I would like to see the whole file produced with the final outcome.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service