Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Latest Activity

Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Fall & Halloween Events Listing for Saline County 2014
10 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Theresa Key replied to mark morell's discussion Elective offices in the group Saline County Politics
12 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"Looking for Halloween events in Saline County? Do the clicky: http://j.mp/1wxSb56"
14 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"Free kittens on Military in front of Big Lots."
14 hours ago
Alex N. Der commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Arkansas Supreme Court to Decide Whether Countywide Wet Votes Will Count
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's event Bryant City Council Talks Water, Streets, Audit, Duties, Disc Golf, Tennis
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted events
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bauxite Recorder/Treasurer Resigns
yesterday
Alex N. Der posted a blog post
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
yesterday
Shelli Russell's event was featured
Thumbnail

W.O.W. Apalooza - Women's Own Worth Mixer & Silent Auction at Capitol Hill Building

October 24, 2014 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole's event was featured
Thumbnail

Chili Beans and Blue Jeans for CASA at Northside Church of Christ, 917 N. East St, Benton

October 24, 2014 from 11:30am to 1:30pm
yesterday
Shelli Russell's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Shelli Russell replied to Shelli Russell's discussion Campaign 2014 Photo Gallery in the group Saline County Politics
yesterday
Shelli Russell added 2 discussions to the group Saline County Politics
yesterday
Jessica Knapp-Smith is now a member of MySaline.com
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Roger L. Poole's blog post Reefer Art - Let's see yours
Friday
Shelli Russell replied to mark morell's discussion Elective offices in the group Saline County Politics
Friday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Hey Undertaker -- If we are gonna talk about old stuff, we need to include Pennington's disgraceful exit from the Arkansas State Police -- Part 1 of 2

Pennington hasn't had what you would call an illustrious law enforcement career:  Please see attached PDF documents.

Views: 917

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I AGREE, PENNINGTON SHOULD RELEASE THE ENTIRE FILE. LETS CALL ON HIM TO DO SO... SHERIFF PENNINGTON PLEASE RELEASE YOUR ENTIRE STATE POLICE FILE TO THE PUBLIC. WE WANT TO KNOW.

I don't like opening random pdf's, can someone post some of the information from this on here?

Will all members please spread this desperate message..."The Case of Doug Henry and Kevin Ives" is NOT now nor has it ever been and will NEVER be CLOSED.  Not until this case is solved. Period!

Sam  Turkeyhunter Jones said:

Why Sheriff Pennington has turned down Linda Ives request to look into the Kevin Ives Don Henry case  Lets get some closure on this so we can move on. 

James Ward for Sheriff 2012. 

Mrs. Ives, since you are the poster of this blog, would you go ahead and post the final pages showing reinstatement of Bruce Pennington to Sgt., along with his other benefits with the AR State Police? Don't leave us with misinformation, half truths, and part of the story.

Thank you Mrs. Ives for you insight on this matter. A lot of people like to throw mud at James Ward but as far as I know Mr. Ward has never had anything like this in his past. The worst thing that I can think of that Ward has done, was maybe being a little overzealous when he ran for Sheriff last time.  This time I think that he had toned it back and is doing a great job. 

What has Bruce done for Saline County?????? Your guess is as good as mine.

And I find it amusing that all the PUNKS (undertaker & Tripp) don't have anything to say about their Golden boy now.... 

Mr. Tell -- the internal affairs investigation file on Pennington is 486 pages long.   As Mr. Publius has stated, Pennington should post the entire file.  For Henry I will be happy to summarize:

1.  In 1997 a complaint was filed against then ASP Sgt. Pennington alleging misconduct and an internal affairs file was opened.  A review board comprising Lt. Col. Richard Rail, Captain Jim Pinson and Captain Jim Elliott reviewed the complaint.

2.  The allegations were that he was harrassing and stalking his wife who had filed for divorce making her afraid for her life; drinking while on duty; driving his ASP vehicle while under the influence of alcohol; and excessive borrowing of money from subordinates who, because of his authority over them, were  afraid to ask for repayment of the loans.

3. Pennington was found guilty by the Review Board as well as Col. John Bailey.

4.  Col. John Bailey wrote in a letter to Pennington:

"It is clear that you were less than truthful in your original responses concerning the borrowing of monies from subordinates and others with whom the department holds a special relationship.  In addition, there is overwhelming evidence that both your professional and personal conduct have brought discredit to this agency, just as it has to yourself.  This conduct has definitely impaired both the efficiency and operations of the Arkansas State Police."

I have read with interest, incredulity and disgust some blogs by individuals, on other sites. My question is ;How can the current Sheriff be blamed for what occurred when he was not affiliated with the Sheriffs Office at that time?I believe the F B I ,State Police and the Sheriff at that time investigated and got NO WHERE. I believe if I had a problem with the investigation I would go to one of t...he three previously mentioned groups . I also am under the impression that this case is continuously being rechecked that it has not been forgotten.

Also the Sheriff retired as a Sgt .from the State Police and this was brought up in the past two elections.
I understand people are unhappy for losing the election or for other things that have occurred in their lives but bitterness will destroy. And it will destroy the goals of these people or at times it will destroy them .
I am glad the people on this site has presented facts and opinions. Not rumors or innuendos. We also put our names by what we say. So obviously a few of us are not intimidated by what we have been told , have read or by the actions of certain people.

I too have family and friends in Saline Co

unty. I hope that the man that has proven to be a man of his word, that stands square and upright before others will be re-elected. For he is honest and has done what he has promised.

Signed Harold Marable

Now,

This is the third election this very same file has come out minus the appeal and reinstatement paperwork back to Sgt. : First, during the Sheriff's race in 2008 during the political debate at the Royal this came out and as I remember it, candidate Pennington advised he had appealed the investigation and won, being reinstated to Sgt., had his AR State Police Sgt. retirement card, then at some later time retired with full benefits, retirement, insurance, and his duty weapon. Second, during the 2010 campaign this came up and again the same outcome. Third, this now comes out again and I would like to see the rest of the file in this blog with the appeal and the reinstatement with all his due benefits. I would like to see the whole file produced with the final outcome.

Ms Ives--when you post something POST ALL of it.  The findings were in Bruces favor.  Full benefits, Full Retirement, Full Insurance, and Full retirement with his duty weapon.  Unless you have a problem with the State Police I would suggest lets move on past this dead horse. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service