Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010





.

.



Click to see the Complete List of 2014 Candidates for State, County, City & School Board Races.

Members

Latest Activity

John Murphy is now a member of MySaline.com
4 hours ago
Cara Smith commented on Shelli Russell's blog post I'm Curious to Know Some Things About MySaline Readers
5 hours ago
Cara Smith commented on Kenny Nony's blog post WELCOME FALL
5 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
yesterday
Shelli Russell's blog post was featured
yesterday
Kenny Nony posted a blog post
yesterday
Wendy commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Sex Offender Has New Address on Congo Ferndale
yesterday
Betty Cummings might attend Shelli Russell's event
Thumbnail

Bryant Farmer's Market at Midtown Pavilions at Midtown Bryant Farmer's Market Pavilions

September 20, 2014 from 8am to 2pm
yesterday
Donna Jones posted a blog post
yesterday
Profile IconTom n5tti, Amanda Seese, Andy Pierce and 1 more joined MySaline.com
yesterday
Mike Parsons commented on Shelli Russell's blog post I'm Curious to Know Some Things About MySaline Readers
Thursday
Dale Fisher commented on Shelli Russell's blog post I'm Curious to Know Some Things About MySaline Readers
Thursday
Kelli commented on Shelli Russell's blog post I'm Curious to Know Some Things About MySaline Readers
Thursday
Kenny Nony commented on Shelli Russell's blog post I'm Curious to Know Some Things About MySaline Readers
Thursday
Kenny Nony commented on Shelli Russell's blog post I'm Curious to Know Some Things About MySaline Readers
Thursday
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post I'm Curious to Know Some Things About MySaline Readers
Thursday
Alex N. Der posted a blog post
Thursday
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
Thursday
Shelli Russell posted a status
"Ark. Dept. of Correction - Escaped murderer Timothy Buffington captured. Details: http://on.kthv.com/1s8yNvW - THV 11"
Thursday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!


Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

A letter to parents and students at Bryant Public Schools

Jessica M. Bollen
Director of Communications

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you all for your patience during this last wave of winter weather.
 Thus far, the district has closed 6 days due to inclement weather.  As it
stands, the school calendar includes 5 make-up days to allow for school days
that are unavoidably lost due to exceptional or emergency circumstances.  We
will be using all 5 of those days, therefore the last day of school
currently stands at June 7th (pending no further closings are necessary).  *In
order to make up the 6th day, school will now be in session on Monday,
February 21st (Presidents' Day).  *Please plan for your children to be in
school on that day.  At this time, all other school holidays remain as
scheduled.

On another note, please be aware that due to today's school closing, *there
will be no Saturday School tomorrow, Feb. 12th. Also, **all ball games
scheduled for tonight have been postponed to Feb. 21st.*

Tags: Bryant, Snow, days, district, school, schools

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far I have had two moms contact me to ask if there is school in Benton schools for tomorrow, President's Day, (Mon, Feb 21st).  I am assuming that there is since Bryant is in session and I havn't heard otherwise.  Can someone out there please let me know if I am wrong?  :)   Thanks!

Benton's out.

Natalie Coffman-Tyre said:

So far I have had two moms contact me to ask if there is school in Benton schools for tomorrow, President's Day, (Mon, Feb 21st).  I am assuming that there is since Bryant is in session and I havn't heard otherwise.  Can someone out there please let me know if I am wrong?  :)   Thanks!

Thanks so much for letting me know.  Do you know if Civitan is in or out? 

Haven't heard, but I'll sniff around

Natalie Coffman-Tyre said:

Thanks so much for letting me know.  Do you know if Civitan is in or out? 

Thanks again for the update.   And Civitan Service is open to make up for a snow day :)

Shelli Russell said:

Benton's out.

Natalie Coffman-Tyre said:

So far I have had two moms contact me to ask if there is school in Benton schools for tomorrow, President's Day, (Mon, Feb 21st).  I am assuming that there is since Bryant is in session and I havn't heard otherwise.  Can someone out there please let me know if I am wrong?  :)   Thanks!

Civitan is in :)



Shelli Russell said:

Haven't heard, but I'll sniff around

Natalie Coffman-Tyre said:

Thanks so much for letting me know.  Do you know if Civitan is in or out? 

Well I figured it out, but not quite as fast as you did! :)

Thanks again Shelli, for helping out :)



Shelli Russell said:

Well I figured it out, but not quite as fast as you did! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service