To Advertise, Call Tonya @ 501-672-4690

Latest Activity

Diane Wooten commented on Kenny Nony's blog post It's Coming....AGAIN!!!!
1 hour ago
Shelli Russell commented on Kenny Nony's blog post It's Coming....AGAIN!!!!
3 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's event Saline County Sheriff Candidate Forum at Benton's Royal Theatre
3 hours ago
Kenny Nony posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Kenny Nony commented on Shelli Russell's blog post A Bomb Threat at the Middle School?
4 hours ago
Kenny Nony commented on Shelli Russell's blog post A Bomb Threat at the Middle School?
4 hours ago
Tony Coffman commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's event Bryant City Meeting on Refinancing Bonds
4 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"MySaline.com is proud to have My Furniture Warehouse & Benton Tint & Truck Accessories as sponsors! Tell them you heard about them from me!"
6 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Students Exposed to Pertussis, AKA "Whooping Cough" at Bryant High School
6 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Students Exposed to Pertussis, AKA "Whooping Cough" at Bryant High School
6 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
6 hours ago
Nancy Carlton commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bryant PD Releases Statement About School Bomb Threat
7 hours ago
Nancy Carlton posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Shelli Russell updated an event
Thumbnail

April Team Rally for Relay for Life of Saline County at Bishop Park

April 17, 2014 from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
7 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bryant PD Releases Statement About School Bomb Threat
8 hours ago
Shelli Russell added 2 discussions to the group Classified Ads
8 hours ago
Profile IconDonna Huddleston and EJ HARRIS are attending Shelli Russell's event
Thumbnail

Political Rally to Include Pie & Cake Auction at Avilla Community Center

April 27, 2014 from 2pm to 4pm
18 hours ago

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Please read the terms of service on your profile page.
• • • • • • • • • • • •

Contact us with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason: PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

Members

MySaline.com has been introducing neighbors and building community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

has to be one of the smartest ideas & creations EVER...no drainage, lots of money & makes a beautiful picture..

now they are building apartments across the road....2 smartest plan!!

someone needs to buy up Alco land, dig a man made lake, build some cabins & docks and name it Drainage Resort...now that right there...is the best idea EVER

Views: 46

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you!! Thank you!!

James Ronald Stailey Sr. said:
Bought & Built LONG BEFORE Mayor Dabbs took the reins away

Thank you Kenneth! Thank you! I know we don't always agree but you are honest. Thank you!

Kenneth Ray said:
I agree. Jill Dabbs had nothing to do with the Park. She may have been a supporter but she had no decisions on this park ........
I know Sam! I was shocked. I was still expecting to see it largely under water but there were teams playing on a lot of the fields.  And I saw numerous people fishing over by the creek. Added bonus!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service