Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Latest Activity

jim catton commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bryant Boys & Girls Club Address Ethics Complaint File on Mayor Candidate
2 hours ago
Michelle Phillips Maher commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bryant Boys & Girls Club Address Ethics Complaint File on Mayor Candidate
3 hours ago
Profile IconEmily and Christy Roark joined MySaline.com
3 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Benton High School Band Photo Gallery from the Game
3 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Wendy commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Benton Police Conducting Child Death Investigation
5 hours ago
Robbie Bourne Brannon posted an event

Pop up Week end Yard Sale Oct 24th-Oct 26th Sparks Rd at Sparks Road Mini Storage-end of Springhill Rd in Bryant

October 25, 2014 at 9am to October 26, 2014 at 5pm
6 hours ago
Alex N. Der posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Wendy commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Another Infant Death, This One in Bryant
8 hours ago
Kenny Nony commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Benton High School Band Photo Gallery from the Game
8 hours ago
Mary Wilson Davis commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Another Infant Death, This One in Bryant
8 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole's event was featured
Thumbnail

Saline Co. Quorum Court Meeting at Saline Co. Courthouse, Courtroom#1, 200 N Main St, Benton, AR 72015, (501) 303-5729

October 21, 2014 from 6:30pm to 8pm
9 hours ago
Shelli Russell's 4 events were featured
9 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Benton Police Conducting Child Death Investigation
10 hours ago
Wendy commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Benton Police Conducting Child Death Investigation
10 hours ago
Shelli Russell's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Fall & Halloween Events Listing for Saline County 2014
10 hours ago
Chuck Bussell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Benton Police Conducting Child Death Investigation
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Benton Police Conducting Child Death Investigation
10 hours ago

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

I was hoping I could get some "reviews" of the area gyms/fitness centers??

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Terri
  The best deal for the money is The Center at Bryant,they have pools(Theraputic and reguler),cardio equipment we have a family membership and its 190 every three months plus we don't have to pay extra for the trainers and weightloss stuff like you do at other places.yes there are gyms with low monthly plans but you have to pay for the extras,The Center is the best deal,And there will be gym owners come on and tell you different because they wanna get you in the door then thy can hook ya..
       http://www.cityofbryant.org/uploads/documents/Parks_CenterFeesRates...

Well, Bishop Park has a new Cheerleading Program for children ages 6-12, very affordable!  Annual participation fee is $30 Members/$40 Non-Members, no monthly fee.  All the rules, Additional Program fees and Uniform Expenses are lined out in detail at www.bishopparkallstars.yolasite.com .  We only have 25 Spots for the team.  This is an open, beginners welcome, year-round activity for competitive cheerleading.  We will be competing in the USASF Levels 1 & 2.  Our focus is for the kids to learn the skills, have clean routines, have FUN! - if they win competitions, thats great, we just want our team to do their individual best, always moving forward. Contact me at cheercoachlaw@yahoo.com for more information.  Spring Practices begin Mondays, March 28th, 6:30 - 8:00.  We will also have other team building activities, fundraisers, parties, and a mandatory 5-day Camp in June $65 Members/$80Non-members. 

Bishop Park is a beautiful facility, affordable family plans, swimming pool, basketball gyms, fitness classes, and more activities coming up!  

what hours is The Center open?

It really depends on what you are looking for in a gym. If your looking to do weights, treadmill, etc. I wouldn't recomment Bishop park. The workout area is very, very, very small. They do have a pool and basketball courts though. But for a "community center" their prices are very high.

I wouldn't recomment Bryant Fitness zone because when you decide to cancel your membership it is a hassle. You have to contact a third party company in North Little Rock, write them a letter stating why your canceling, etc. Never seen anything like it.

Check out Pulse $10/mo. if you just want to work out, don't need a swimming pool, or basketball courts.

i think thats alot of money for a community park especially with the econnomy the way it is. they should think about the families that use it instead of their bottom dollar.
Just signed my granddaughter up for the Cheerleading at The Center!    She has cheered before at another facility in Benton and the prices at The Center are MUCH better!!  She is very excited..... I'm thinking about joining myself...... The place looks amazing so far and the prices are right for us "Seniors"  lol!!
I use Fitness Unlimited. I like them.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service