Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Latest Activity

Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Fall & Halloween Events Listing for Saline County 2014
15 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
16 hours ago
Theresa Key replied to mark morell's discussion Elective offices in the group Saline County Politics
17 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"Looking for Halloween events in Saline County? Do the clicky: http://j.mp/1wxSb56"
19 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"Free kittens on Military in front of Big Lots."
19 hours ago
Alex N. Der commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Arkansas Supreme Court to Decide Whether Countywide Wet Votes Will Count
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's event Bryant City Council Talks Water, Streets, Audit, Duties, Disc Golf, Tennis
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted events
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bauxite Recorder/Treasurer Resigns
yesterday
Alex N. Der posted a blog post
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
yesterday
Shelli Russell's event was featured
Thumbnail

W.O.W. Apalooza - Women's Own Worth Mixer & Silent Auction at Capitol Hill Building

October 24, 2014 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole's event was featured
Thumbnail

Chili Beans and Blue Jeans for CASA at Northside Church of Christ, 917 N. East St, Benton

October 24, 2014 from 11:30am to 1:30pm
yesterday
Shelli Russell's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Shelli Russell replied to Shelli Russell's discussion Campaign 2014 Photo Gallery in the group Saline County Politics
yesterday
Shelli Russell added 2 discussions to the group Saline County Politics
yesterday
Jessica Knapp-Smith is now a member of MySaline.com
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Roger L. Poole's blog post Reefer Art - Let's see yours
Friday
Shelli Russell replied to mark morell's discussion Elective offices in the group Saline County Politics
Friday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

I am SO disappointed in SEVERAL on this website.  I have NEVER seen adult's act so stinking childish.  I know mudslinging happens in every election, but do you all have to stoop to lies & name calling?  And we often wonder why Arkansans are so talked about & accused of being red-necked &  stupid.  Great examples here from BOTH sides of the campaign.  Good job  :( 

Views: 601

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sorry, but when a man continues to provide so much bs info and untrue stuff only to accidentally out himself as an actual LEO in Saline County with major ties to the candidates, I couldn't resist. That happens to me sometimes. No excuse, and I'm sorry, but I'm only human (with an obvious childish side, no doubt). Forgive me. I'll grow up. ;)

Thank U Mrs. Jones! I have been reading this site for days now. I know everyone has the freedom to say what they will. I know this for I have put my life on the line and was able to come home unlike some of my friends that was so UNFORTUNATE not to. With all the things in this wourld to worry about and this is the most Important thing to talk about. 

Thank God its all so close to being over! its childish for sure!

Chris I hope that "growth spurt" hits you quickly.

Chris said:

I am sorry, but when a man continues to provide so much bs info and untrue stuff only to accidentally out himself as an actual LEO in Saline County with major ties to the candidates, I couldn't resist. That happens to me sometimes. No excuse, and I'm sorry, but I'm only human (with an obvious childish side, no doubt). Forgive me. I'll grow up. ;)

No doubt!

Chris Maher said:

Thank U Mrs. Jones! I have been reading this site for days now. I know everyone has the freedom to say what they will. I know this for I have put my life on the line and was able to come home unlike some of my friends that was so UNFORTUNATE not to. With all the things in this wourld to worry about and this is the most Important thing to talk about. 

It'll get here as soon as these election folk leave after Ward or Pennington wins. With the latest accidental identifying of one in particular though, it's just to dang hard.

I haven't been on here and followed every political post, but if you know, please list who is who. Might help me decide who to vote for.....

Thanks,

Chris said:

It'll get here as soon as these election folk leave after Ward or Pennington wins. With the latest accidental identifying of one in particular though, it's just to dang hard.

I totally agree with you!  This election stuff has gotten way out of hand by many both sides of the election.   Since it is finally over I have this to say:  Our children watch us and learn from our examples.  There have been many posts and attacks that have not set a very good example for those who will be running our country in the future.  Everyone is entitled to their oppinions and preferences and everyone must agree to disagree.  Support your candidate whomever it is in the upcoming election but leave the bullying, name calling and attacking out of it.  Set a good example for all of Saline Counties children who will be our future leaders.

+1 to Robyn!

Now that the political season is over (for a bit) this site will die down & no one will care what is being said on here.

The thing is, Worried, that there are a gabillion things to talk about that don't involve the phrases "good ole boy," "back room deal" and "politics as usual." what happens in online conversations is that they get as good as what people put into them. I've seen several people get on FB and make their status, "Wow, it's dead here tonight," or something similar. It's like perpetuating a myth. It's like a broker saying a stock isn't going to do well and then people ditch it just because the guy said, and then of course it falls. It's like saying "nobody goes to that club anymore because it's too crowded."

I'll be sure to do my part in keeping things stirred up around here.(smiley)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service