Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Latest Activity

Paula Matthews commented on Shelli Poole's blog post Bauxite Alderman Says She Is Stepping Down for Family and Health Reasons
3 hours ago
Shelli Poole commented on Jill Jones's blog post A little help, maybe review of internet providers
3 hours ago
Profile Iconbev mcclellan, Paula Matthews and Karen Schall Blaylock joined MySaline.com
3 hours ago
Charles Young commented on Jill Jones's blog post A little help, maybe review of internet providers
6 hours ago
Jarrod Sullivan commented on Jill Jones's blog post A little help, maybe review of internet providers
8 hours ago
Renea Sturch Landreth commented on Lisa Graves's blog post What's the New Business Next to Captain D's?
8 hours ago
Shelli Poole left a comment for Kelly
8 hours ago
Shelli Poole left a comment for Cindy Crabb
8 hours ago
Shelli Poole posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Shelli Poole posted a status
"Like MySaline on Facebook and share with your friends! www.facebook.com/MySaline"
9 hours ago
Jill Jones posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Shelli Poole posted events
10 hours ago
Kelly and Cindy Corbitt are now friends
12 hours ago
Ken Morris and Michele Cannon are now friends
12 hours ago
Michele Cannon commented on Ken Morris's blog post Does anyone know of businesses that hire felons?
15 hours ago
Cindy Crabb commented on Shelli Poole's blog post Ask Shelli
16 hours ago
Shelli Poole posted a status
"Get your questions answered about alcohol issues in Saline County... http://ow.ly/I1wxF"
17 hours ago
Shelli Poole's 5 events were featured
17 hours ago
Ken Morris posted a blog post
21 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole posted a blog post
yesterday

You should really read this part:

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Shelli Poole's Discussions (4,593)

Discussions Replied To (2620) Replies Latest Activity

"All good points, Brad. I didn't know it was an option to trade the salary (a stipend…"

Shelli Poole replied Oct 11, 2012 to Salaries of City Officials in Benton and Bryant

16 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Laura Butler

"Junior, that's a funny comparison, those two. Neither Johnny nor Raging Mountain liv…"

Shelli Poole replied Oct 9, 2012 to One Benton Man Shot, 3 In Charged With Capital Murder Attempt

13 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Shelli Poole

"That's some interting history there, Jason. Especially alongside this: http://www.my…"

Shelli Poole replied Oct 9, 2012 to Water out in Centennial Valley

10 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Ragingmountain

"Yess!"

Shelli Poole replied Oct 8, 2012 to Water out in Centennial Valley

10 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Ragingmountain

"Any changes since you posted?"

Shelli Poole replied Oct 8, 2012 to Water out in Centennial Valley

10 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Ragingmountain

"I want to be sure the last 2/3 of your statement is what I am understanding you to s…"

Shelli Poole replied Oct 4, 2012 to Arkansas Medical Marijuana Act: a back door way to legalizing pot?

52 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Fults

"Johnny, you can't spell worth a flip, but I always love reading what you have to say…"

Shelli Poole replied Oct 3, 2012 to One Benton Man Shot, 3 In Charged With Capital Murder Attempt

13 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Shelli Poole

"Upon searching the following database, I don't see a McKinney (not spelled that way)…"

Shelli Poole replied Oct 2, 2012 to Salaries of City Officials in Benton and Bryant

16 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Laura Butler

"I didn't know about that Linda, but here's the Board's newsletter that mentions it.…"

Shelli Poole replied Oct 2, 2012 to Salaries of City Officials in Benton and Bryant

16 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Laura Butler

"Works for me and I'm on Chrome also."

Shelli Poole replied Sep 27, 2012 to Problems with Today's THV Website

2 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Lisa

RSS

© 2015   Created by Shelli Poole.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service