Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Latest Activity

Andrea Owen commented on Barry & Holly Barnes (and Bobbie and Precious)'s photo
1 hour ago
Kenny Nony commented on Shelli Russell's blog post My TV Response to the News That Saline County Will Have a Wet Initiative on the Ballot (video)
1 hour ago
Profile IconHeather and Andrea Owen joined MySaline.com
1 hour ago
Debbie Sikes commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bryant Neighbors Look for Safety Tactics After Elderly Home Invasion
2 hours ago
Debbie Tully commented on Shelli Russell's blog post My TV Response to the News That Saline County Will Have a Wet Initiative on the Ballot (video)
3 hours ago
Ken Morris might attend Dana Kitchens's event

Huge Yard Sale at off Mulberry/Salem

August 1, 2014 at 7am to August 2, 2014 at 7am
4 hours ago
brent hobson commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Countywide Wet/Dry Issue Will Definitely Be on the November Ballot
7 hours ago
Tammy Sakall commented on Shelli Russell's blog post My TV Response to the News That Saline County Will Have a Wet Initiative on the Ballot (video)
8 hours ago
Tammy Sakall commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Countywide Wet/Dry Issue Will Definitely Be on the November Ballot
8 hours ago
Steve Blend commented on Brian Howarth's blog post Construction In Front of Hurricane Apartments/Golf Course
8 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a photo
9 hours ago
Tom Spann commented on Shelli Russell's blog post My TV Response to the News That Saline County Will Have a Wet Initiative on the Ballot (video)
9 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post My TV Response to the News That Saline County Will Have a Wet Initiative on the Ballot (video)
10 hours ago
Shelli Russell replied to Shelli Russell's discussion List of Candidates for City Offices in 2014 Election in the group Saline County Politics
10 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's event Justin Moore Tickets Go on Sale
17 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Countywide Wet/Dry Issue Will Definitely Be on the November Ballot
17 hours ago
Wendy commented on Shelli Russell's blog post They Got the Guy, But Determined It Wasn't a Kidnapping Attempt
17 hours ago
Jack Guenther commented on Shelli Russell's blog post My TV Response to the News That Saline County Will Have a Wet Initiative on the Ballot (video)
17 hours ago
Evelyn Cornelius commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Countywide Wet/Dry Issue Will Definitely Be on the November Ballot
17 hours ago

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

Members

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Wild Rumpus's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"In fact, what Lee said sounds awfully nice to our ears but let's look at what he act…"

Wild Rumpus replied Feb 2, 2011 to County Judge not allowing flag over Confederate Memorial on Courthouse lawn

75 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by DVLDOC

"And yet he fought to establish a system of government that ensured that very evil wo…"

Wild Rumpus replied Feb 2, 2011 to County Judge not allowing flag over Confederate Memorial on Courthouse lawn

75 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by DVLDOC

"And why were they invaded? Because they rose in insurrection and rebellion against t…"

75 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by DVLDOC

"No, because it's the official flag of the United States of America whereas the Confe…"

75 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by DVLDOC

"If you accept the notion that the Confederate States of America were an independent…"

75 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by DVLDOC

"Pam, there were NOT large numbers of blacks who fought for the South. That is an abs…"

75 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by DVLDOC

"Dang it, how come I'm never invited to join the good conspiracies? Global warming, O…"

Wild Rumpus replied May 12, 2010 to Fairplex Jumps Hurdle; "Passionate" Audience Comments

74 May 24, 2010
Reply by Jack Ross

"And I bet if your average septuagenarian was required to do their business in the fr…"

Wild Rumpus replied Apr 14, 2010 to Should Identifying Sign Offenders Have Sex in Their Yard?

24 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Larry Jameson

"It was a play on words, Ronni. Duh. ;-) I was a little short on words and phrases th…"

Wild Rumpus replied Apr 12, 2010 to Should Identifying Sign Offenders Have Sex in Their Yard?

24 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Larry Jameson

"Nutjob? Is that like a Payday candy bar? Or is it more of an action verb, like, "he…"

Wild Rumpus replied Apr 12, 2010 to Should Identifying Sign Offenders Have Sex in Their Yard?

24 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Larry Jameson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service