Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Latest Activity

Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post County Attorney Speaks to Kiwanis About Decisions Facing Our Newly Wet County
13 minutes ago
Laura Butler commented on Shelli Russell's blog post County Attorney Speaks to Kiwanis About Decisions Facing Our Newly Wet County
18 minutes ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Here's Why You'll Have a Short Delay in the News Today
1 hour ago
Amanda Bradley commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Here's Why You'll Have a Short Delay in the News Today
1 hour ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Jeff Morris commented on Shelli Russell's blog post County Attorney Speaks to Kiwanis About Decisions Facing Our Newly Wet County
12 hours ago
Debbie Tully commented on Shelli Russell's blog post County Attorney Speaks to Kiwanis About Decisions Facing Our Newly Wet County
12 hours ago
Carlton Clay posted a blog post
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted a photo
Saturday
Shelli Russell commented on Wendy Friend's blog post Benton Panther Playoff game 11/21 Where is the link on ESPNWPS.com??
Friday
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
Friday
Tricia Power posted photos
Friday
Wendy Friend commented on Wendy Friend's blog post Benton Panther Playoff game 11/21 Where is the link on ESPNWPS.com??
Friday
Shelli Russell posted a status
"Hornets at Bentonville tonight. Live streaming at http://t.co/gUxwurallq via http://t.co/BbpWdG8oGi."
Friday
Wendy Friend posted a blog post
Friday
Tricia Power posted a blog post
Friday
Shelli Russell posted events
Friday
Shelli Russell added a discussion to the group Saline County Politics
Friday
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
Friday
jim catton commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bryant City Council Meeting Canceled Due to a Record 5 Aldermen Absent
Friday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

guitarman's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"Try teaching a 15 year old how to drive these days. I constantly have to explain tha…"

guitarman replied Oct 26, 2012 to To People traversing Congo Rd from East or West Longhills:

7 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by guitarman

"Here is my opinion: 1) Law Enforcement don't want this to pass because it will just…"

guitarman replied Oct 9, 2012 to Arkansas Medical Marijuana Act: a back door way to legalizing pot?

52 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Fults

"http://www.prisonplanet.com/big-pharma-and-collaborators-resort-to-underhanded-tacti…"

guitarman replied Sep 24, 2012 to Arkansas Medical Marijuana Act: a back door way to legalizing pot?

52 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Fults

"Reread that. You are wrong.  "

guitarman replied Sep 21, 2012 to Arkansas Medical Marijuana Act: a back door way to legalizing pot?

52 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Fults

"Crime has increased in the last few years due to the economy. Not because of drug us…"

guitarman replied Sep 21, 2012 to Arkansas Medical Marijuana Act: a back door way to legalizing pot?

52 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Fults

"Kevin, It seems the document you referenced is geared towards all out legalization.…"

52 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Fults

"I'm not sure if you just cut and pasted this discussion or if you are just grossly m…"

52 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Fults

" "

guitarman replied Aug 9, 2012 to Police: Suspect causes $20,000 in damage at Benton High

14 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Leslie Taylor

"I'm going to throw this out there. I visited a small town in Colorado recently (Sali…"

guitarman replied Jul 17, 2012 to Funding for a Benton and/or Bryant Recycling Program

10 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by guitarman

"How did you get a picture of my tree! "

guitarman replied Jul 13, 2012 to Conserve water and energy in Benton!

4 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by guitarman

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service