To Advertise, Call Tonya @ 501-672-4690

Latest Activity

Michael Guest commented on Shelli Russell's blog post This Wreck Looks Worse Than It Is
1 hour ago
Profile IconAleecia Smith and Renee Whetstone joined MySaline.com
1 hour ago
Meghan Brady commented on Wendy's blog post Where is Defensive Driving class offered?
2 hours ago
Shelli Russell added 3 discussions to the group Classified Ads
3 hours ago
Wendy posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted an event
6 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
6 hours ago
sharon handel commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Update on the Signal at Reynolds and Mills Park
18 hours ago
sharon handel commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Benton PD Reports This Week - Druggin', Drinkin', Stealin', Fightin' & more
18 hours ago
Freda Haynes commented on Kenny Nony's blog post It's Coming....AGAIN!!!!
19 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
22 hours ago
Thelma Edwards Poole posted an event

Bryant Parks and Recr Comm Mtg at Bishop Park

April 21, 2014 from 6pm to 8pm
yesterday
Meghan Brady joined Shelli Russell's group
yesterday
Meghan Brady replied to Shelli Russell's discussion Update: Anonymous Tipster Says Lt. Hodge is in Court Now in the group Anonymous Tip Files
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Students Exposed to Pertussis, AKA "Whooping Cough" at Bryant High School
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Students Exposed to Pertussis, AKA "Whooping Cough" at Bryant High School
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted a status
"Fever and chills. Gnight until lunch maybe. If you find any #SalineAR news, post it here: http://j.mp/1913hGr"
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's blog post Bryant - Leaves Clog Culverts
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Thelma Edwards Poole's event Bryant City Meeting on Refinancing Bonds
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Kenny Nony's blog post It's Coming....AGAIN!!!!
yesterday

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Please read the terms of service on your profile page.
• • • • • • • • • • • •

Contact us with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason: PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

Members

MySaline.com has been introducing neighbors and building community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Denise T.'s Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I highly doubt RDT will approve my comment over on the clearinghouse blog: I will se…"

Denise T. replied May 10, 2012 to VOTE!!!!! MYKA BONO SAMPLE.....Saline Co Circuit Clerk

83 May 10, 2012
Reply by Average American

"^^^ This is what Ricky David Tripp said to me over on the "clearinghouse" blog.  Now…"

Denise T. replied May 8, 2012 to VOTE!!!!! MYKA BONO SAMPLE.....Saline Co Circuit Clerk

83 May 10, 2012
Reply by Average American

"The shadow says: Could you please be more specific as to what statements in the lett…"

Denise T. replied May 4, 2012 to JUDGE PHILLIPS: Why I declined to swear-in circuit clerk on Jan. 1, 2011

71 May 8, 2012
Reply by Peter Glenn

"Why does it take 3 weeks to a month to share the "full story"? "

Denise T. replied May 3, 2012 to JUDGE PHILLIPS: Why I declined to swear-in circuit clerk on Jan. 1, 2011

71 May 8, 2012
Reply by Peter Glenn

"This is info about Old Fashioned Day from the Benton Chamber of Commerce: http://htt…"

Denise T. replied May 2, 2012 to Old Fashion Day

9 May 5, 2012
Reply by Sassi

"Doesn't matter if you believe it Under(taker).  The panel from the judicial conduct…"

Denise T. replied May 2, 2012 to JUDGE PHILLIPS: Why I declined to swear-in circuit clerk on Jan. 1, 2011

71 May 8, 2012
Reply by Peter Glenn

"I normally vote on the Democratic ticket, but this time I am going to crossover and…"

Denise T. replied May 1, 2012 to Crossover voting in the primary

19 May 1, 2012
Reply by Casey Smith

"Waiting for someone else to write it for you Ricky? There is such a huge difference…"

Denise T. replied May 1, 2012 to JUDGE PHILLIPS: Why I declined to swear-in circuit clerk on Jan. 1, 2011

71 May 8, 2012
Reply by Peter Glenn

"Whoopi, I researched this one and found out that each of the ladies were hand delive…"

Denise T. replied May 1, 2012 to JUDGE PHILLIPS: Why I declined to swear-in circuit clerk on Jan. 1, 2011

71 May 8, 2012
Reply by Peter Glenn

"I work in a law firm and I see people convicted of crimes that require them to regis…"

Denise T. replied Mar 30, 2011 to Why is this sex offender living by the elementary school?

37 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by WorriedNSaline

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service