Put your ad on MySaline! 501.303.4010

Spread the word about MySaline.com! Scroll up to where it says "Friends-Invite" and click on "Invite!"

Members

Latest Activity

Shelli Russell posted blog posts
4 minutes ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bryant Restaurant Employees Allegedly Sent Home Due to Mold
1 hour ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bryant Restaurant Employees Allegedly Sent Home Due to Mold
1 hour ago
Shelli Russell commented on Brian Howarth's blog post Construction In Front of Hurricane Apartments/Golf Course
1 hour ago
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's event The Saline County Fair & Rodeo is coming Sept 2-6
2 hours ago
Debbie Sikes commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Final Suspect Arrested in Bryant Home Invasion, Assault of Elderly Couple
9 hours ago
Profile IconCatherine Rudek Burks, Brittany Martin and Cathy Outlaw joined MySaline.com
10 hours ago
Anita Williams commented on Anita Williams's blog post A new challenge for a cause close to my heart and family
12 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted events
16 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"What are you thinking? Go to Settings and change from the default profile pic! Click here: http://j.mp/yjTcXY"
18 hours ago
mark morell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bryant Restaurant Employees Allegedly Sent Home Due to Mold
20 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a status
"I know something about about another restaurant in Bryant, I just can't say anything yet. I hate keeping a secret."
20 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Anita Williams's blog post A new challenge for a cause close to my heart and family
21 hours ago
Shelli Russell commented on Anita Williams's blog post A new challenge for a cause close to my heart and family
21 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted a blog post
yesterday
Anita Williams posted a blog post
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post What Is This Business in Benton Going to Be?
yesterday
Anita Williams commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Bryant Restaurant Employees Allegedly Sent Home Due to Mold
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Anonymous Tip Says Bowling Alley to Be Sold, Leveled
yesterday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Melinda Martin's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the post LilyBelle!  They definitely deserve a lot of credit for some gre…"

Melinda Martin replied Apr 17, 2012 to CONGRATULATIONS to Bryant High School Yearbook Staff!

3 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Martin

"Kenneth, I do agree with you that the alcohol being purchased was not a setup.  Howe…"

Melinda Martin replied Feb 26, 2012 to To Adrian Henley, Brenda Miller & Danny Steel

24 May 29, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Kelly-Santee

"Chad, I appreciate your comment and would agree with you wholeheartedly in a normal…"

Melinda Martin replied Feb 26, 2012 to To Adrian Henley, Brenda Miller & Danny Steel

24 May 29, 2012

"Hear! Hear! Very well-said and echoes my thoughts exactly!!"

Melinda Martin replied Feb 25, 2012 to To Adrian Henley, Brenda Miller & Danny Steel

24 May 29, 2012

"Shadidog, I must admit that I do worry a little bit about what they might try to do…"

Melinda Martin replied Feb 25, 2012 to Ark. Times: Bryant aldermen allege MySaline.com comments defame them; file lawsuit

105 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Jon Madden

"Wow! Seriously? I'm sure the residents who deal with those flood zones are glad the…"

Melinda Martin replied Feb 25, 2012 to Hhhuuuhhh????? Break out the tin foil. Someone needs a new hat.

5 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Lawchic

"Lawchic, that's high praise coming from you. Thank you. It's just time for common se…"

Melinda Martin replied Feb 25, 2012 to Ark. Times: Bryant aldermen allege MySaline.com comments defame them; file lawsuit

105 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Jon Madden

"Differences of opinion or not, I am constantly amazed at how hard it appears to be f…"

Melinda Martin replied Feb 24, 2012 to Ark. Times: Bryant aldermen allege MySaline.com comments defame them; file lawsuit

105 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Jon Madden

"Definitely not SSN....which would be the biggest concern.  Prior work history, refer…"

Melinda Martin replied Mar 24, 2011 to Bryant Aldermen Gone Wild!

125 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Kenneth Ray

"So, it is okay for council members to see all a personnel file on all city employees…"

Melinda Martin replied Mar 24, 2011 to Bryant Aldermen Gone Wild!

125 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Kenneth Ray

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service