Wendy Friend commented on bill tricarico's blog post benton panther football
5 hours ago
bill tricarico posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted events
7 hours ago
Shelli Russell posted a video

Walk Around ZelectricBug Electric 1966 VW Beetle Rebuild

++ For a complete list of features click "SHOW MORE" below ++ - Maintenance-free 100% electric 3-phase 50KW AC motor - 80 mile range - Double+ the original h...
8 hours ago
Seth Hardwick posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Clifford Hicks is now a member of MySaline.com
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted blog posts
yesterday
Shelli Russell posted a status
"According to @75arcounties, "The state of Arkansas owes Saline County $104,720 for housing state inmates in FY15.""
yesterday
Shelli Russell replied to Shelli Russell's discussion Early Voting Totals for the 2014 General Election in Saline County in the group Saline County Politics
yesterday
Shelli Russell's discussion was featured
yesterday
Chuck Bussell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post History and Photos on the Creepy Old House on Highway 5 North
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post History and Photos on the Creepy Old House on Highway 5 North
yesterday
Shelli Russell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post Win Dinner for 2 at Luigi's for Your Halloween or Fall Decor!
yesterday
Shelli Russell's blog post was featured
yesterday
Chuck Bussell commented on Shelli Russell's blog post History and Photos on the Creepy Old House on Highway 5 North
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole posted events
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole commented on Shelli Russell's blog post City of Bryant Working Hard to Get the Water Flowing
yesterday
Thelma Edwards Poole posted a blog post
yesterday

It's been policy MySaline's since October 2013... Use your real first and last name as your username. Use the Settings link to change it. Don't be afraid to update your profile pic while you're there!  You're beautiful!

Opinions expressed on MySaline.com are not necessarily those of MySaline. Members are responsible for their own content. Read the terms of service on your profile page. Read it. Read.

Contact MySaline with questions about the website, advertising, donating to support MySaline, or any other reason:

PO Box 307, Bryant AR 72089, 501.303.4010, info@mysaline.com

MySaline.com is news & community since 2007 in Saline County, Arkansas. Join today and get involved!

Jennifer Floyd's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"You can look up daycares licensed by the state here: https://dhs.arkansas.gov/dccece…"

Jennifer Floyd replied Nov 22, 2012 to DAYCARE IN BENTON/BRYANT

4 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Amanda Bradley

"I'm enrolling my newborn at Ms Lisa's Academy.  I was really impressed with it when…"

Jennifer Floyd replied Nov 21, 2012 to DAYCARE IN BENTON/BRYANT

4 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Amanda Bradley

"I use Congo Rd Animal clinic for my two and they are very understanding of the behav…"

Jennifer Floyd replied Nov 26, 2011 to Vet???

10 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Floyd

"Dave: The freon cost $40 a pound from them.  I knew that from the first call out whe…"

Jennifer Floyd replied Aug 7, 2011 to Jones Heating and Air

21 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Bud Lidzy

"In reponse to Worker Bee:   First, I didn't give you enough information to know how…"

Jennifer Floyd replied Aug 6, 2011 to Jones Heating and Air

21 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Bud Lidzy

"I think if you're offering the set together, $20 or $25 is a good price.  I'd say yo…"

Jennifer Floyd replied Mar 25, 2011 to Your Opinion Please Folks..

7 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Floyd

"New article: http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2011/03/15/sharks-circlin…"

Jennifer Floyd replied Mar 15, 2011 to Not sure, but I think Brantley no likey Dabbs

84 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Ricky David Tripp

"What do you mean by saying the Benton Pkwy is 4 lanes?  Do the bike lanes on either…"

Jennifer Floyd replied Mar 10, 2011 to Alcoa Rd. to be made a four lane Road

17 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Stehle

"You could run a Bunco tournament.  Or do a spaghetti dinner (making spaghetti is fai…"

Jennifer Floyd replied Feb 1, 2011 to Changing the subject...fundraising

9 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ricky David Tripp

"I had this Strawberry Shortcake dollhouse with four or five dolls.  I managed to kee…"

Jennifer Floyd replied Feb 1, 2011 to Anybody remember these?

32 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Anita Williams

RSS

© 2014   Created by Shelli Russell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service