Scroll to the end for ongoing events.
Thu Sep 20
- Highlight Bryant Networking Lunch Sept 20th to Feature Hospital CEO http://www.mysaline.com/hl-bryant-1809/
- Benton Planning & Zoning Commission to Meet Thursday http://www.mysaline.com/ben-pz-092018/
- Downtown’s Third Thursday to Feature Candidate Forum Sept 20th http://www.mysaline.com/forum-092018/
- Bryant Schools to Host Open House Tours of Newest Facility, Parkway Elementary Sept 20 http://www.mysaline.com/pes-open/
- Bryant School Board to Meet Sept 20th at New Elementary http://www.mysaline.com/bry-sb-092018/
- Quilter’s Guild to Host Show in Benton Sept 21-22 http://www.mysaline.com/quilt-benton/
Sat Sep 22
- Lake Norrell FD to Host Fish Fry Fundraiser with Live Auction Sept 22 http://www.mysaline.com/ln-fish-092218/
- Get your tickets now! Sat eve & Sun matinee for 2 more weeks: The Musical “Newsies” for the First Time in Arkansas, Thru Sept 30 http://www.mysaline.com/newsies/
Mon Sep 24
- 3 Chambers and 6 Schools Hope to Pass Issue 6; Info & Training Session Sept 24th http://www.mysaline.com/cte-092418/
Tue Sep 25
- YPN Networking Group to Hear About Money Matters over Lunch Sep 25 http://www.mysaline.com/ypn-092518/
Thu Sep 27
- Home Decor Auction Sep 27 to Benefit Habitat; Tickets on Sale Now http://www.mysaline.com/habitat-repurpose-2018/
Sat Sep 29
- Bryant Fall Fest to Bring Live Music, Parade, Fishing, 5K, more http://www.mysaline.com/fall-fest-2018/
- Doxa to Host Paint Night in Benton Sept 29 to Benefit Orchestra http://www.mysaline.com/doxa-orch/
- Get your tickets now! Sat eve & Sun matinee for 1 more weekend: The Musical “Newsies” for the First Time in Arkansas, Thru Sept 30 http://www.mysaline.com/newsies/
Mon Oct 1
- Master Gardeners to Present Program Oct 1st on Poisonous Plants www.mysaline.com/mg/
Thu Oct 4
- “Savor” Over 35 Food Vendors Oct 4th + Non-Profit Expo http://www.mysaline.com/savor/
Sat Oct 6
- Dixie Car Club to Host Annual Car Show on Oct 6th to Benefit Toy Drive www.mysaline.com/dixie-1810/
- German Fare, Live Music & Hay Rides at Oktoberfest in Bryant Oct 6th http://www.mysaline.com/oktoberfest/
- Royal Players to Host 2018 Bentony Awards Oct 6th, for Excellence in Theater http://www.mysaline.com/bentony/
- Arkansas State Fair to Feature Charlie Daniels Band, RATT, Ginuwine – Oct 11-21 http://www.mysaline.com/state-fair-2018/
Thu Oct 10
- Recycle Saline to Host Electronic Waste Drop Oct 10th in Bryant http://www.mysaline.com/rs-ew/
Sat Oct 12
- Putt the Kids First – 9th Annual Golf Tourney Set for Oct 12th http://www.mysaline.com/ja-putt/
Sat Oct 13
- 44th Annual Old Fashioned Day Planned for Oct 13th in Downtown Benton http://www.mysaline.com/ofd-2018/
- Recycle Saline to Host Household Hazardous Waste Event Oct 13 in Benton http://www.mysaline.com/rs-hhw/
- Hudson’s Monster of a 5K set for clock Oct 13 http://www.mysaline.com/hudson-monster-2018/
Sun Oct 14
- Get tickets now to Camp Aldersgate fish fry on Oct 14th – or you could win a pair from MySaline! Click the link to get the full rules… http://www.mysaline.com/aldersgate/
Tue Oct 16
- Justin Moore to Perform at “Night to Become,” Oct 16th Fundraiser for Boys & Girls Club http://www.mysaline.com/justin-moore-2018/
Fri Oct 19
- “Chili Beans and Blue Jeans” Annual Cookoff to Be Held Oct 19th in Benton http://www.mysaline.com/casa-chili/
Sat Oct 20
- 2nd Annual Arkansas Coffin Races Oct 20th Expand to Include More Contests and Fun http://www.mysaline.com/coffin-2018/
- Spook City 2018 is on October 20th in Downtown Benton http://www.mysaline.com/spook-city-2018/
Tue Oct 23
- School to Host Haskell Mayor Candidates in Forum Oct 23rd http://www.mysaline.com/haskell-forum-102318/
Wed Oct 31
Sun Nov 4
- Daylight Saving to End – “Fall Back” on Early Nov 4th http://www.mysaline.com/fall-back/
Thu Nov 15
- Chamber to Host Bryant Business Educational Summit Nov 15th http://www.mysaline.com/bbes/
Thu Nov 22
- River City Men’s Chorus to Perform Dec 16-18 http://www.mysaline.com/rcmc-2018-2019/
Tue Dec 25
Apr 7, 8, 11
- River City Men’s Chorus to Perform in April 7, 8, 11 http://www.mysaline.com/rcmc-2018-2019/
- Get the Schedules for All Sorts of Classes at Bryant Parks & Rec… ★ mysaline.com/bryant-parks-schedule
- Homeless org The Van now has drop-off location in Benton for coats, blankets, etc. donations ★ mysaline.com/van-drop
- Odd Fellows Lodge Hosts Bingo Mondays & Fridays in Benton ★ mysaline.com/odd-fellows-bingo
- Saline County Quorum Court meetings are 3rd Mondays, 630pm, SC Courthouse Upstairs. Or on holidays, the next Tues, same time/place.
- Bauxite City Council meets 3rd Mondays at 7 p.m., or the next Monday if it’s a holiday.
- Benton City Council meets 2nd and 4th Mondays at 7:00 p.m. at the Benton Municipal Complex.
- Bryant Parks Committee meets the second Mondays of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- Bryant Planning Commission meets the second Mondays of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- Lions Club meets 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at Luigi’s in Bryant. Dinner 5:30 p.m., meeting at 6:30 p.m. 2nd Tuesdays is the business meeting; 4th Tuesdays is a speaker.
- The Shannon Hills City Council meets the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at City Hall
- Bryant Water Committee meets the last Tuesdays of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- Bryant City Hall meets the last Tuesdays of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- Get Your Weekly Workout Wednesday with Friends at the Library ★ http://ow.ly/fgQY30aKfeU
- Women In Networking of Saline County Lunch – First Wednesdays Each Month ★ mysaline.com/win
- Teen Creative Writing Class Meets Every Wednesday Afternoon in Benton ★ http://ow.ly/gz7N307vyxb
- The Civil Service Commission meets Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m. at the Benton Municipal Complex.
- Saline County Healthcare Coalition Meets on 2nd Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. ★ mysaline.com/schc
- Bryant Rotary Club Meeting Thursdays at Noon at Luigi’s in Bryant.
- Teen Acting Club is in Benton Thursday Afternoons ★ http://ow.ly/nPOk307vLKp
- Free Yoga Classes at the Library on Thursdays at 6pm. Check schedule to see which library this week. ★ http://ow.ly/Y02K3085G5A
VFW in Benton Hosts Bingo Games Every Thursday and Saturday ★ http://ow.ly/5r5a30b8BuE
Saline County Progressive Action Caucus Meets Last Thursdays ★ http://ow.ly/XeZb30aAYxY
- Bryant Development Review Committee meets Thursdays at 9:00 a.m.
- Dabblers Extension Homemakers Club meets at Haskell Community Center the 4th Wednesday of each month at 10 a.m.
- Haskell Craft Club Meets Friday Mornings for Quilting, Fellowship & Potluck ★ http://ow.ly/DXQy309dveq
- Odd Fellows Lodge Hosts Bingo Mondays & Fridays in Benton ★ http://ow.ly/2Vnr303YZPJ
- Farmers Market Saturday mornings at Bryant Midtown from May-October
- Downtown Benton Farmers Market Tues & Sat, 8am – 1pm, at Ashley & Main Streets, May – Oct
- The City of Alexander Announces a Farmers Market in the Park on Saturdays This Summer ★ http://ow.ly/tcrP30bON3z
- VFW in Benton Hosts Bingo Games Every Thursday and Saturday ★ http://ow.ly/5r5a30b8BuE