Scroll to the end for ongoing events.
May 7 – 22
- The Primary Election is TODAY! Here are the Locations & Times for Voting in the Primary Election, May 7-22 ★ mysaline.com/polls-2018-primary
Thu May 31
- Annual “Taste of Bryant” May 31st to feature dozens of restaurants at one price! ★ mysaline.com/taste-2018
- Come to a Free Yoga Class in Benton May 31st ★ mysaline.com/yoga
Sun Jun 1
- Come to Bunco Night in Mabelvale June 1st ★ mysaline.com/mumc-bunco
Sat Jun 2
- Bryant Athletics Hall of Honor to Induct Seven on June 2nd ★ mysaline.com/bryant-hoh-2018
The Primary Election is May 22 – See the Candidates, Times and Places ★ mysaline.com/election-2018
Sat Jun 9
- 1st Annual Pageant for Dogs set for June 9th in Benton ★ mysaline.com/dog-pageant
Fri Jun 15
- The 7th Annual Swingin’ for a Reason Golf Tournament is June 15 in Bryant ★ mysaline.com/swingin-bryant-bgc
Sat Jun 16
- Benton Parks to Present Free Movie Jun 16th – LEGO Batman ★ mysaline.com/movie-06161
San Jun 23
- Annual Lake Norrell Fish Fry June 23rd Raises Money for Fireworks Show ★ mysaline.com/lake-norrell-fish
Sat Jun 30
- Youth Talent Show with Cash Prizes, “Spotlight Fight,” Coming to Benton June 30th ★ mysaline.com/spotlight-fight
- Lake Norrell to Host Fireworks Extravaganza on June 30th ★ mysaline.com/ln-fireworks
- Get the Schedules for All Sorts of Classes at Bryant Parks & Rec… ★ mysaline.com/bryant-parks-schedule
- Homeless org The Van now has drop-off location in Benton for coats, blankets, etc. donations ★ mysaline.com/van-drop
- Odd Fellows Lodge Hosts Bingo Mondays & Fridays in Benton ★ mysaline.com/odd-fellows-bingo
- Saline County Quorum Court meetings are 3rd Mondays, 630pm, SC Courthouse Upstairs. Or on holidays, the next Tues, same time/place.
- Bauxite City Council meets 3rd Mondays at 7 p.m., or the next Monday if it’s a holiday.
- Benton City Council meets 2nd and 4th Mondays at 7:00 p.m. at the Benton Municipal Complex.
- Bryant Parks Committee meets the second Mondays of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- Bryant Planning Commission meets the second Mondays of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- Lions Club meets 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at Luigi’s in Bryant. Dinner 5:30 p.m., meeting at 6:30 p.m. 2nd Tuesdays is the business meeting; 4th Tuesdays is a speaker.
- The Shannon Hills City Council meets the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at City Hall
- Bryant Water Committee meets the last Tuesdays of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- Bryant City Hall meets the last Tuesdays of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- Get Your Weekly Workout Wednesday with Friends at the Library ★ http://ow.ly/fgQY30aKfeU
- Women In Networking of Saline County Lunch – First Wednesdays Each Month ★ mysaline.com/win
- Teen Creative Writing Class Meets Every Wednesday Afternoon in Benton ★ http://ow.ly/gz7N307vyxb
- The Civil Service Commission meets Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m. at the Benton Municipal Complex.
- Saline County Healthcare Coalition Meets on 2nd Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. ★ mysaline.com/schc
- Bryant Rotary Club Meeting Thursdays at Noon at Luigi’s in Bryant.
- Teen Acting Club is in Benton Thursday Afternoons ★ http://ow.ly/nPOk307vLKp
- Free Yoga Classes at the Library on Thursdays at 6pm. Check schedule to see which library this week. ★ http://ow.ly/Y02K3085G5A
VFW in Benton Hosts Bingo Games Every Thursday and Saturday ★ http://ow.ly/5r5a30b8BuE
Saline County Progressive Action Caucus Meets Last Thursdays ★ http://ow.ly/XeZb30aAYxY
- Bryant Development Review Committee meets Thursdays at 9:00 a.m.
- Dabblers Extension Homemakers Club meets at Haskell Community Center the 4th Wednesday of each month at 10 a.m.
- Haskell Craft Club Meets Friday Mornings for Quilting, Fellowship & Potluck ★ http://ow.ly/DXQy309dveq
- Odd Fellows Lodge Hosts Bingo Mondays & Fridays in Benton ★ http://ow.ly/2Vnr303YZPJ