U.S., State, County & School Board:
1. CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION
- Did you move or change your name? Check by typing in your name and birthday at:
- Do you need to register? We are past the April 23rd deadline to register to vote in the Primary Election.
For info, contact or visit Saline County Clerk Doug Curtis at 215 North Main Street, Suite 9, Benton, AR 72015. 501-303-5630 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. HOW TO FILE AS A CANDIDATE
- See the Filing Dates and Fees to Run for Office in Saline County: mysaline.com/pol-file-2018
4. CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENTS
5. IMPORTANT DATES
6. CAMPAIGN VIDEOS
- May 3, 2018 – Governor Hutchinson, Congressman Hill, David Sterling for State Supreme Court Associate Justice, speak at SC Republican Comte meeting.
- May 1, 2018 – U.S., State, County & School Board Candidates at Political Forum.
- April 5, 2018 – State Representative Dist 28 Candidates Jasen Kelly & Kerry Murphy speak at SC Republican Comte meeting.
- April 5, 2018 – Justice of the Peace Dist 4 – JP Barbara Howell & Bobby Cullison speak at SC Republican Comte meeting.
7. WHEN AND WHERE TO VOTE
- Click to see days, times and places to vote: mysaline.com/polls-2018-primary