1. CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION
- Did you move or change your name? Check by typing in your name and birthday at:
- Do you need to register? The deadline to register vote in the General Election is October 9, 2018. Download the registration form and mail it today. http://www.mysaline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ArkansasVoterRegistrationApplication.pdf
For info, contact or visit Saline County Clerk Doug Curtis at 215 North Main Street, Suite 9, Benton, AR 72015. 501-303-5630 email@example.com.
2. HOW TO FILE AS A CANDIDATE
- See the Filing Dates and Fees to Run for Office in Saline County: mysaline.com/pol-file-2018
- See the list of candidates in the General Election: mysaline.com/candidate-2018-general
- Read about the seven ballot issues in the General Election: mysaline.com/2018-election-issues
- See the list of candidates in the Primary Election: mysaline.com/candidates-2018-primary
4. CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENTS
5. IMPORTANT DATES
6. CAMPAIGN VIDEOS
- Sep 20, 2018 – Political Forum with Benton & Bryant Mayor candidates, Arkansas Senate and Representative Candidates
- May 3, 2018 – Governor Hutchinson, Congressman Hill, David Sterling for State Supreme Court Associate Justice, speak at SC Republican Comte meeting.
- May 1, 2018 – U.S., State, County & School Board Candidates at Political Forum.
- Apr 5, 2018 – State Representative Dist 28 Candidates Jasen Kelly & Kerry Murphy speak at SC Republican Comte meeting.
- Apr 5, 2018 – Justice of the Peace Dist 4 – JP Barbara Howell & Bobby Cullison speak at SC Republican Comte meeting.
7. WHEN AND WHERE TO VOTE
- Click to see days, times and places to vote: mysaline.com/polls-2018-primary
8. YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Where do I go to vote? mysaline.com/election-questions
- Explain the different party ballots for voting in the Primary Election. mysaline.com/election-questions
9. TAKE THE POLLS!
- This is a fun way to express your opinion and see what other people are thinking about the candidates and issues. http://www.mysaline.com/poll-2018-general/