Results from the Primary Election on Tuesday, May 22nd.
SEE THE LATEST VOTE REPORT FROM:
Congratulations to the Primary Winners. There will be one run-off race, in the State Supreme Court race for Associate Justice Position 3.
U.S. Congress, District 2
Representative Clarke Tucker
Jared K. Henderson
Gov. Asa Hutchinson
Secretary Of State
Commissioner of State Lands John
State Representative District 22
Representative Mickey Gates
State Representative District 28
Justice of the Peace, District 4
Justice of the Peace, District 11
Constable, Township 1
Thomas (Tim) Bragg
Constable, Township 2
Constable Bobby Hahn
Supreme Court Assoc Justice Pos 3
Prosecuting Attorney, Dist 22
Bod Bauxite Sd Pos 4 Bauxite School District
Bod Benton Sd Pos 4 Benton School District
Bod Benton Sd Pos 6 Benton School District
Bod Bryant Sd Zone 1
Bod Bryant Sd Zone 4
Bod Harmony Grove Sd Pos 4 Harmony Grove School District
Bod Glen Rose Sd Pos 5 Glen Rose School District
Bod Sheridan Sd Pos 1 Sheridan School District
Bod Sheridan Sd Pos 7 Sheridan School District
Bod Jessieville Sd Pos 5 Jessieville School District
Jay A. Davis
38.6 Mill School Tax Bauxite School District
41.9 Mill School Tax Benton School District
40.8 Mill School Tax Bryant School District
34.8 Mill School Tax Fountain Lake School District
38.2 Mill School Tax Glen Rose School District
41.8 Mill School Tax Harmony Grove School District
38.7 Mill School Tax Jessieville School District
36.0 Mill School Tax Sheridan School District
U.S., State, County & School Board:
1. CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION
- Did you move or change your name? Check by typing in your name and birthday at:
- Do you need to register? We are past the April 23rd deadline to register to vote in the Primary Election.
For info, contact or visit Saline County Clerk Doug Curtis at 215 North Main Street, Suite 9, Benton, AR 72015. 501-303-5630 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. HOW TO FILE AS A CANDIDATE
- See the Filing Dates and Fees to Run for Office in Saline County: mysaline.com/pol-file-2018
3. CANDIDATES IN THE PRIMARY ELECTION MAY 22, 2018
4. CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENTS
5. IMPORTANT DATES
6. CAMPAIGN VIDEOS
- May 3, 2018 – Governor Hutchinson, Congressman Hill, David Sterling for State Supreme Court Associate Justice, speak at SC Republican Comte meeting.
- May 1, 2018 – U.S., State, County & School Board Candidates at Political Forum.
- April 5, 2018 – State Representative Dist 28 Candidates Jasen Kelly & Kerry Murphy speak at SC Republican Comte meeting.
- April 5, 2018 – Justice of the Peace Dist 4 – JP Barbara Howell & Bobby Cullison speak at SC Republican Comte meeting.
7. WHEN AND WHERE TO VOTE
- Click to see days, times and places to vote: mysaline.com/polls-2018-primary