Follow Lee Crow of Bryant on his fitness path, and try his recipes and health tips. See the Eating Crow homepage here: MySaline.com/Eating-Crow
Happy New Year! The start of a new year is a perfect time to start fresh. Eating Crow is being revamped. The plan for 2019 is to do one recipe every month and one Life Hack tip every month. The first Eat Crow of 2019 offers up a great way to make use of that leftover Turkey from the holidays.
This simple recipe can be done with a crock pot or an Instant Pot.
The ingredients needed for this amazing soup include the following:
- 2 cans of no salt corn
- 2 cans of no salt green beans
- 2 cans of no salt diced tomatoes
- Low sodium chicken broth
- Mrs. Dash no salt grilled chicken seasoning
- And of course that left over turkey, enough for about 4 ounces per serving
This is why this is such an easy recipe, all you have to do is combine all the ingredients in your crock pot and turn the crock pot on low. Let it simmer in the crock pot 3-6 hours. This soup promises to make for a hearty soup and the best thing about it is the ingredients are interchangeable. You can use just about any protein, low sodium broth, or Mrs. Dash seasoning.
All recipes are entered into My Fitness Pal to get the nutritional information.
- Follow Lee Crow of Bryant on his fitness path, and try his recipes and health tips. See the Eating Crow homepage here: MySaline.com/Eating-Crow