Follow Lee Crow of Bryant on his fitness path, and try his recipes and health tips. See the Eating Crow homepage here: MySaline.com/Eating-Crow
Sweet & Zesty Pineapple Salsa
This week’s edition of Eating Crow features something that is good with tortilla chips, kale chips, as a topper for grilled chicken, grilled pork chops, or it would be great in grilled fish tacos. I call it Sweet & Zesty Pineapple Salsa.
It features the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 2 tbsp finely chopped purple onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- The juice from 1 squeezed lime
This recipe is for 1 serving. Here are the nutrition facts, according to My Fitness Pal:
Thank you Shelli Poole for giving me the opportunity to share my healthy recipes on MySaline. It is my goal to make a difference in the lives of other people in the community and share something that adds value.
Thanks, Lee Crow
- Follow Lee Crow of Bryant on his fitness path, and try his recipes and health tips. See the Eating Crow homepage here: MySaline.com/Eating-Crow