Sixteen young ladies will represent Bryant High School as maids on the 2019 Homecoming Court. The high school will celebrate Homecoming on Friday, October 18th, when the Hornets take on the Fort Smith Southside Mavericks. Festivities begin at 6:25 p.m. at Hornet Stadium. The Bryant Homecoming queen will be crowned prior to kickoff at 7 p.m.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- Video Shows Suspects Breaking into Cars During Teacher Parade
- Saline County Judge Issues “Juvenile Stay at Home” Executive Order
- Benton Mayor Issues Order For Minors to Stay Home, With Few Exceptions
- 643 Cases; Gov Won’t Order Shelter in Place at This Time; No Cases in Prisons
- Big List o’ Central Arkansas Jobs — 040220