Bryant Schools announced Thursday that the traffic pattern has some changes on the main campus for the new school year. Spokesperson Devin Sherrill said this affects Pre-K, Bryant Elementary, Bryant Middle and the High School.
“The district’s number one concern when making any change is student safety,” stated Sherrill. “We are asking parents, student drivers, and other community members to please allow extra time the first few days of school to adjust to the changes.”
The District issued the following instructions for motorists, beginning on the first day of school, Monday, August 13th.
Refer to labeled Google map. Traffic flow will proceed as follows:
← West on Sullivan to 4-Way Stop
- Turn RIGHT onto Woodland Drive or continue straight to BMS parking lot.
- NO LEFT TURN onto School Drive will be permitted.
→ East from BES/BMS Drop Off/Pick Up to 4-Way Stop
- Straight ONLY on Sullivan to Reynolds Road.
- NO LEFT TURN onto Woodland and NO RIGHT TURN onto School Drive/T. Wood Way.
↓ South on Woodland Drive to 4-Way Stop
- Turn right to BMS parking lot for drop off/pick up.
- Turn left onto Sullivan to reach Reynolds Road.
- Continue straight onto School Drive/T. Wood Way (mornings only)
- Traffic will not be allowed onto School Drive/T. Wood Way from 3:25-3:45pm. ROAD WILL BE CLOSED.
↑ North on T. Wood Way/School Drive to 4-Way Stop
- Left turn by Field House to enter BMS drop off line.
- Turn RIGHT onto Sullivan to Reynolds Road.
- NO LEFT TURN into BMS parking lot at 4-way stop.
- NO northbound traffic on T. Wood Way/School Drive from 3:25-3:45pm.
Changes specific to drop off/pick up at Bryant High School are available at bryantschools.org/bhs.