Come to Tyndall Park in Benton on Saturday, May 25th, as the Splash Pad opens at 8 a.m. for the season. You can also come Saturday evening to watch the animated feature “Ralph Breaks the Internet.” The Splash Pad is location on the west side of Tyndall Park, in the 200 block of S. 4th Street. Admission is free, bring your lawn chairs and the movie will begin just after dark.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- COVID Update: 16 Deaths; Prison Cases Doubled; Relief Fund Set Up
- COVID Update: Masks – Yes; Travelers – No; Loans Flowing; 14 Deaths; 6 Prison Cases
- Saline County Quorum Court Will Not Meet in April
- Civitan Will Egg Your Yard Friday or Saturday for Easter
- Haskell is the latest local city to issue stay-at-home order