Meanwhile, the National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a Flood Warning for the following rivers in Arkansas…
Saline River At Benton affecting Saline County River forecasts are based on current conditions and rainfall forecasted to occur over the next 24 hours. During periods of flooding…Evening forecasts are reissued with updated rainfall forecasts.
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a Flood Warning for The Saline River At Benton.
* from Sunday afternoon to Tuesday morning…or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 11:30 AM Friday the stage was 4.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast…Rise above flood stage by Sunday afternoon and continue to rise to near 18.5 feet by Sunday evening.the river will fall below flood stage by early Monday morning.
* Impacts at 18.0 feet…Minor flooding begins at 18 feet, flooding of low lying pastures along the west bank.
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM Crest Location Stg Stg Day Time Sat Sun Mon Crest Time Date Saline River Benton 18 4.7 Fri 11AM 4.4 15.1 16.0 18.5 7PM 04/14