UPDATE 02/28/2018 1030AM:
FLOOD WARNING ISSUED FEBRUARY 28 AT 10:02AM CST UNTIL MARCH 03 AT 6:00AM CST
…The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a FloodWarning for the following river in Arkansas…
Saline River At Benton affecting Saline County
River forecasts are based on current conditions and rainfall forecasted to occur over the next 48 hours. During periods of flooding…Evening forecasts are reissued with updated rainfall forecasts.
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a Flood Warning for The Saline River At Benton from tUESDAYevening to Saturday morning…or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:30 AM Wednesday the stage was 15.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast…Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise to near 22.0 feet by Thursday afternoon.
* Impacts at 22.0 feet…Commercial and industrial facilities in the flood plain along the left bank may be affected. Water is deep in the pastures along the west bank.
&& Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM Crest Location Stg Stg Day Time Thu Fri Sat Crest Time Date Saline River Benton 18 15.2 Wed 09 AM 20.4 14.8 8.7 22.0 12 PM 03 01 &&
Feb 28, 2018 @ 07:43am
According to the National Weather Service in Little Rock, we are in for even more rain.